The Master of Business Administration degree program is designed to provide preparation for those who desire to further their career goals as managers or area specialists. The curriculum is designed to provide students with an appropriate balance of theory with practical application centered in a Christian servant leadership model.
- Non-thesis degree
- Traditional residency not required
- Hybrid courses offered in evenings and Saturdays in eight-week terms for the fall, spring and summer.
- Applicants with an undergraduate degree in business is required to complete 30 credit-hours of coursework and may complete the program within 12 months.
- Applicants with a non-business degree is required to complete an additional 6-hours of foundational coursework and must complete the coursework before enrolling in core classes.
- Students will learn to reason critically and analytically and solve problems faced by managers and entrepreneurs
- Students will develop an advanced understanding of applied business communications
- Students will be able to demonstrate knowledge in the functional areas of business
- Students will develop career goals and understand how to leverage professional opportunities
- Applicant must hold a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution
- Applicants with a cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.00 or higher are eligible for full admission to the MBA program.
- Applicants with a cumulative undergraduate GPA between 2.70 and 2.99 may be considered for probationary admission to the MBA program.
- Complete an application which includes a written essay
- Applicant must submit All Official Transcripts (Official Transcript Address )
- All admission materials will be reviewed by the Graduate Admissions Screening Committee
More MBA Information
If you’ve been admitted to the MBA program, please click here to complete the required enrollment forms. The Schedule of Class Offerings are available at the top of the page.