The Master of Business Administration degree program is designed to provide preparation for those who desire to further their career goals as managers or area specialists. The curriculum is designed to provide students with an appropriate balance of theory with practical application centered in a Christian servant leadership model.
- 30-36 credit-hour, non-thesis degree
- Traditional residency not required
- Provision for undergraduate majors outside the business field to complete six credit hours of leveling courses for a total of 36 credit hours to complete the MBA degree
- Hybrid courses offered in evenings and Saturdays in eight-week terms for the fall, spring and summer.
- Students may complete the 30 credit hours within a 12-month period
- Students will learn to reason critically and analytically and solve problems faced by managers and entrepreneurs
- Students will develop an advanced understanding of applied business communications
- Students will be able to demonstrate knowledge in the functional areas of business
- Students will develop career goals and understand how to leverage professional opportunities
- Hold a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution
- Hold a 3.0 cumulative GPA. An appeal to the Graduate Admissions Screening Committee may be made to seek provisional admission for those with a GPA less than 3.0.
- Complete an application which includes a written essay
- Submit all official transcripts
- All admission materials will be reviewed by the Graduate Admissions Screening Committee
More MBA Information
If you’ve been admitted to the MBA program, please click here to complete the required enrollment forms. The Schedule of Class Offerings are available at the top of the page.