Demand Staff, Temporary – Full-Time Jobs: We have quite a few openings for temporary work coming available as soon as May 9th. Construction, forklift operators, store remodels, and other general labor jobs. Pay for most start around$8-$10/hr. apply online at Demandstaff.com and call us at 325-641-8583
Staff Accountant, Wilks Brothers, LLC, Cisco, TX:
General Overview: This position will be expected to perform full charge accounting functions ranging from accounts payable to the preparation of multiple financial statements for a dynamic, growing family office.
- Prepare monthly financial statements, analyze accounting records, and other financial reports for accuracy and completeness in a timely manner.
- Provide support to management.
- Reconcile multiple broker statements.
- Balance and maintain general ledgers.
- Assist with processing of accounts payable/accounts receivable transactions as needed to ensure that records are maintained in a current and accurate manner.
- Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Work on special projects and perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- Overtime hours may be required during financials reporting periods.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Degree preferred and a minimum of 10 years’ experience required.
- Strong knowledge in excel, accounting and financial statement preparation.
- Wolf-Pak experience is a plus, but not required.
- Experience with investment statements, taxes, trusts and non-profits is a plus.
- Strong, independent worker, able to handle shifting priorities and time line.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
Mental and Physical Requirements:
- Able to read, speak and write in English.
- Strong physical and mental health to maintain demanding workload.
- Able to work under stressful conditions at times.
- Develop specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize and accomplish work.
- Develop constructive and cooperative working relationships and maintain them over time.
- Strong work ethics of integrity and honesty strives for excellence in all activities employing accompanying communication.
- Dependable, reliable and capable of fulfilling responsibilities.
Apply online at: Wilks Brothers, LLC Website
Brain Balance Achievement Center, New Braunfels: Cognitive Teacher
Position available immediately for a Cognitive Teacher. Brain Balance is a multi-modal program for addressing the symptoms associated with ADHD, Autism, and other Learning and Social difficulties. As a Cog Teacher you would guide 2 students at a time through their individualized academic plans including Reading, Listening, Math, Phonics, and Problem Solving. You will also have the chance to learn new skills, cross-train as a Sensory Motor Coach performing Sensory-Motor Integration exercises. The position is part time, with potential for full time and advancement with a young company. No experience is necessary, but relevant field of study is preferred. Email resume to BrainBalanceNB@gmail.com
Contact: Dr. James Whelpley, 1551 N Walnut Ave #1, New Braunfels, TX 78130 Phone: 830-609-9525
Shelterwood:Attnetion soon-to-graduate seniors or recent Alumni who might be interested in serving a year with us at Shelterwood. We still have a couple of openings for female staff and 3-4 for men for our May 23 start date, and then several openings for men and women for our August 15 start date. In addition we would be interested in students 21 years or older interested in working with us just over the summer. Attached is a job description of the Live-in Mentor position. Starting pay is $1,000 a month stipend, plus free room and board and insurance benefits (summer-only help would not get insurance benefits). Here is a link which explains the position as well: http://shelterwood.org/mentor-program/
Sales Rep for KYOX- 94.3fm to work in Brown County. The Candidate that is the selected will learn to make appointments with area business owners and managers, write Commercials for area businesses, produce commercials to air on the stations for area businesses, and help stations in any promotions we are involved in. Sales Rep will learn about the sales process, best ways to help businesses grow their brand and their base of customers. Sales Rep. will assist the management from the station by setting up appointment calls where they will learn how to do a customer needs analysis, and then to assist in putting together proposals and spec commercials to present to the business owner/mangers. Sales Rep. needs to have a great attitude has an outgoing personality and likes to make sales calls. Outside sales experience is preferred but not necessary. Pay will be based on sales experience and is full time position. Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Comanche ISD, High School Math Teacher: Comanche ISD is currently searching for a highly qualified individual who is self-motivated, collaborates with peers, and is team oriented. Current Texas Teachers Certification for highly qualified status. 10 month teacher contract for 2016-17 school year. Contact Vinson Pierce, Principal of Comanche High School. Email: email@example.com. Phone: 325-356-2581
Account Executive- Abilene, KIDY/FOX: Now hiring for an Account Executive. Previous experience in sales is preferred, but we will train the right person. This is a full time position with benefits. An outgoing personality, professional appearance, organizational skills, computer proficiency, and the ability to multi-task are a must. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, generating and maximizing revenue on new and existing accounts in the market and creating and/or customizing presentations to fit clients’ needs.
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA), formerly Gannett Co., Inc., is comprised of a dynamic portfolio of media and digital businesses that provide content that matters and brands that deliver. TEGNA reaches more than 90 million Americans and delivers highly relevant, useful and smart content, when and how people need it, to make the best decisions possible. TEGNA Media includes 46 television stations and is the largest independent station group of major network affiliates in the top 25 markets, reaching approximately one-third of all television households nationwide. TEGNA Digital is comprised of Cars.com, the leading online destination for automotive consumers, CareerBuilder, a global leader in human capital solutions, and other powerful brands such as G/O Digital and Cofactor. For more information, visit www.TEGNA.com. TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information.
Rehab Case Manager/Child and Adolescent Services/YES Waiver, Betty Hardwick Center, Abilene, TX: This position provides case management and skills training to Child and Adolescent Consumers of Mental Health services and their families in Taylor County. This position will be responsible for: some daytime crisis work; participating in diagnostic reviews and diagnostic intakes for consumers; assessments and treatment planning, and administering the treatment, as well as teaching skills training to the clients and their families; ensuring that the treatment plan is developed and designed based on CANS calculations and the authorized level of care. Schedule is primarily 8-5 with some flexibility in the evenings and on weekends. This position requires an average of 4.25 hrs of face to face service per day. Travel expenses are paid by the Center. Must be able to work well with other child serving agencies such as the schools and juvenile probation. This position requires intervention for treatment and frequent in-person contact with children, families and service providers. This position requires the ability to: identify problem/need areas; work under pressure and stressful situations in a professional manner; be thorough in assessment and documentation; locate and utilize a variety of community resources to meet the needs of the children and their families; assist in negotiating and advocating for each individual with service entities outside the Center and a positive relationship with the child and their family. This position is responsible for direct assessment of the child’s living environment and providing spontaneous assistance as needed to both the child and family. Will also be required to attend school ARD meetings, wraparound staffings and CRCG meetings as they arise to act as an advocate for the child and family. Staff will assist with Yes Waiver programming when needed.
Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology or related Human service field from an accredited College or University. Child and Adolescent Mental Health experience is preferred. Must qualify to be a Qualified Mental Health Professional (QMHP-CS). Must possess a valid Texas Drivers license and be an insurable driver.
Salary: $2,535.52 month
General Assignment Reporter, KIDY/FOX, Abilene: KXVA FOX Abilene- is seeking someone who gathers, investigates, logs and writes sports and news stories, special reports, and series to be used on TV news programs and news specials. Uses creative and artistic tales to produce creative and original news stories and news features for inclusion in KIDY FOX news programming. We are seeking an individual with the following: The skills to make news by doing intensive research, crafting well thought out questions and asking those questions to news makers in a pointed but fair manner. Creates original stories from sources, beat checks, and by gaining insight from a variety of print and online sources. Knowledge of how to mine websites for relevant documents online Demonstrates excellent writing skills. Expertise in reporting on multiple platforms, including social media and web. Stays informed of developments in ongoing stories and issues. Strong live presence Knowledge of web publishing Travels for story coverage when needed. College Degree 2 years’ reporting and/or producing experience in a small to medium market or degree in Journalism. TEGNA: TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA), formerly Gannett Co., Inc., is comprised of a dynamic portfolio of media and digital businesses that provide content that matters and brands that deliver. TEGNA reaches more than 90 million Americans and delivers highly relevant, useful and smart content, when and how people need it, to make the best decisions possible. TEGNA Media includes 46 television stations (including those serviced by TEGNA) and is the largest independent station group of major network affiliates in the top 25 markets, reaching approximately one-third of all television households nationwide. TEGNA Digital is comprised of Cars.com, the leading online destination for automotive consumers, CareerBuilder, a global leader in human capital solutions, and other powerful brands such as G/O Digital and Sightline Media Group. For more information, visit www.TEGNA.com. TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information.
State Farm Insurance, Office Representative: http://MatthewWilliams.SFAgentJobs.com/j/02c3eb
Clinical Analyst, you will have the opportunity to assist these individuals with issues relating to the electronic health record – so they can be there for those who need them most. As a member of our Client Services & Implementation team, your job would involve:
· Providing support for our Electronic Health Record and work closely with customers including physicians, nurses, pharmacists, technologists, office and hospital information system staff
· Troubleshooting, researching, and solving customer software and system problems
· Acting as the primary contact for our clients
· Processing requests for software enhancements and system modifications
· Providing customer education
What You Should Have
· IT degree preferred, experience required
· Healthcare knowledge a plus
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent project management and organizational skills
· Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
· Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
· Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
Karen DeLavan, PHR, SHRM-CP, sHRBP
Human Resources Director
Comanche County Medical Center
10201 Highway 16
Comanche, TX 76442
The First Baptist Church of Elmendorf (“EFBC”) in Elmendorf, Texas is seeking a Pastor. EFBC is affiliated with BGCT and the San Antonio Baptist Association. EFBC adheres to the doctrinal direction of the 1963 Baptist Faith and Message. EFBC is seeking a Pastor that can lead the church in evangelism, discipleship, teaching, and missions to engage the community and the world with the Gospel. EFBC is asking that the applicant have at least one-year experience in Ministry and if not have already earned a Degree, be enrolled in a Ministerial Degree plan. Resumes and letters of reference should be sent to Pastor Search Committee at P.O. Box 25, Elmendorf, Texas, 78112. DVDs or links to online sermons are appreciated. Resumes will be accepted until July 1, 2016.
MINISTER OF MUSIC. First Baptist Church Kingsville is seeking a Full-Time Minister of Music and Worship. Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or First Baptist Church, PO Box 751, Kingsville, TX 78364-0751.
Minister of Music and Media Technology – First Baptist Church of Dover: The Minister of Music and Media Technology is responsible for the organization and oversight of the music ministry and media technology needs of First Baptist Church of Dover.
- A clear testimony of faith in Jesus Christ, a servant’s heart, and a vital growing personal relationship with Him.
- An understanding and commitment to the mission of the New Testament Church, the ministry philosophy of FBC Dover, and a respect for our Baptist heritage.
- A strong knowledge of Scripture.
- He and his family will be active members of FBC Dover in participation, attendance, tithing, and prayer.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field of music is preferred. Experience and/or education in media technology is also desirable along with Southern Baptist Seminary training.
- Experience in leading vocalists, ensembles, choirs, and instrumentalists, to include praise and worship teams.
- Ability to seek out relevant music and worship resources and apply them appropriately to the context of corporate worship.
- Acceptable personal vocal skills, excellent communicator possessing interpersonal skills, strong grammatical skills and eye for detail, and an enthusiasticpresence for leading worship.
- Experience as a leader and recruiter of volunteers in all areas of music and media technology ministry.
- Ability to incorporate and troubleshoot various technologies in worship, to include sound, lighting, computer hardware, computer software, and video projection.
- Fluent in using modern media, to include social networking, podcasting, online web content management and design, graphic creation, video & audio editing, computer maintenance, mobile apps, web apps, and troubleshooting.
- Ability to seek out relevant technology resources, develop new skills, and make connections between social media and the Christian ministry.
- Plan, organize, conduct, and evaluate the comprehensive music ministries, rehearsals, instrumentalists, and worship services.
- Organize appropriate music ministry in-reach and outreach activities.
- Coordinate weekly worship services with the pastor and staff and lead all music related aspects of all Sunday services along with other scheduled services and rehearsals.
- Make arrangements for and approve featured soloists, instrumentalists, and groups for worship services.
- Maintain music library, materials, and supplies.
- Secure substitute to lead worship and fulfill relevant responsibilities when absent.
- Organize, develop and administer age-graded music ministry, e.g. Youth Praise Band, Children’s Choir.
- Develop and evaluate all aspects of technology and media that can be used to effectively communicate the mission and vision of First Baptist Church Dover.
- Maintain and update equipment used in the media ministry.
- Provide leadership to the Audio Visual Ministry Team.
- Identify and train volunteers to serve in the Media Ministry, to include the sound booth during all services.
- Develop and maintain the church web presence, to include:
- Maintenance of the church website.
- Generation of social media content on relevant platforms.
- Creation, editing, and posting of sermon audio and video.
- Recruiting and supervision of volunteers to aid in these responsibilities.
- Work with the church staff to develop videos, graphics, and other media to be used as sermon illustrations, worship enhancements, and promotional tools.
- Stay abreast of current church media trends.
- Develop and maintain church I/T structure.
- Computer hardware
- Computer software
- Church network
- Security cameras
- Software license maintenance
- Maintain the church database.
- Maintain the church email system.
- Maintain the electronic equipment in use by the church staff.
- Assist volunteers with their technology needs, e.g. Power Point for Sunday School teachers, video for VBS teachers, miscellaneous training workshops.
- Evaluate and recommend technology solutions to meet the needs of ministries church-wide.
- Aid the other pastoral staff with general pastoral activities, such as service planning, outreach visits, hospital visits, and funerals.
- Submit an annual budget and calendar to the Minister of Administration and Outreach and Senior Pastor by August 1 of each year. Administer the approved budget and calendar upon approval.
- Attend weekly staff meetings.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minister of Music and Media Technology is responsible to the Senior Pastor.
Expectations: The Minister of Music and Media Technology will be a person who senses a calling to this position. The Minister of Music and Media Technology will have an annual performance evaluation.
Hours: The Minister of Music and Media Technology is on call 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
Office hours will be directed by the Senior Pastor.
Contact Information: Phone Number: 479.331.2250 Website: www.fbcdover.com
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com.
English teacher placement company based in Istanbul, Turkey. Every year we hire English teachers for KG-12 private schools, language schools and universities. We are now looking for applicants enthusiastic about taking up a challenge of teaching English in a new country.
We would like to extend our services to your university graduates, shall they desire to have a teaching job in Turkey and experience the rich culture and tradition, travel around the country and all this while getting paid for teaching English to ESL students. (English as second language students)
Salaries and benefits differ from school to school and primarily depends on credentials and experience of the teacher. Just to give you an idea, salaries range from $1,200 USD for a fresh graduate to $2,000 USD for very experienced teachers with extensive experience in teaching English to ESL learners.
To obtain work permit in Turkey, we require our teachers to have a minimum of bachelor’s degree in any field and a teaching certificate such as Tesol/Tefl/Celta/Delta/Trinity. The teaching certificate requirement is waived for teachers having a degree in English education, English linguistics, English literature, English composition, etc.
As an English teacher placement company we provide all assistance required for teachers to get the job and their transition into a new country. We also assist and guide in finding a suitable home and assimilate in new culture.
The contract is signed between the teacher and the school. We do not take any fees from the applicant, we are remunerated by the school for our services. Moreover, we review the school’s contract for legal protection and right’s of the applicant. Our team stays in regular contact with the teachers even after their job placement.
We only work with schools that provide legal paperwork such as work permits, health insurance and other legal paper work needed for them to perform their work legally in a new country. Almost all schools offer teachers their religious holidays in addition to local holidays. Most schools award summer pay for the month of July and August upon fulfillment of the contract.
Please refer to our website with any questions that you or potential teachers might have.
You can also get an overview of our company at
You or your graduates can contact me with any questions.
We’re not just a web portal but a physical office with human presence. You can find all of our contact details below
The Heights Baptist Church, (4512 Sherwood Way, San Angelo, TX 76901, 325 224-8222) is seeking an Education/Children Combination
Must be able to:
- Plan regularly scheduled planning meetings for lay workers
- Utilize resources to select Life Connection (Sunday School) curriculum appropriate for the needs of classes
- Organize church-wide outreach program
- Organize new classes as needed
- Recruit & train Life Connection (Sunday School) leadership
- Communicate future growth plans to lay leadership
- Utilize resources to select Gospel centered & age appropriate curriculum for children
- Plan ministries that are meaningful, innovative, and relevant to children & families
- Organize VBS curriculum & activities
- Train volunteers for VBS
- Plan safety processes for children & parents on Sunday mornings
- Plan, organize, & communicate children’s calendar of events
Experience is desired, multiple references required
Forward resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Trainee Program – Ferguson: Ferguson is looking for college graduates who are seeking a long term career to begin as sales trainees in locations throughout the United States. The ideal candidate must possess a strong work ethic, diverse communication skills, a drive to succeed, confidence, trustworthiness, attention to detail, and the willingness and ability to take the initiative. If this is you, we just might be the company you are looking for.
The Sales Training Program is a 10-12 month program designed to educate, develop, and retain talented inside sales and showroom sales trainees. Once on-board, new associates start in a location where they complete a training program designed to develop knowledge, skills, and abilities as inside sales and showroom sales associates. The training curriculum includes warehouse, counter sales, inside (contractor) sales, and/or showroom (retail) sales. Upon completion of the Sales Training Program, sales associates will be responsible for managing all sales functions for existing and prospective customers. Typical job duties include: developing and maintaining customer relationships, preparing job quotes and providing accurate pricing/inventory information to customers.
Our minimum requirements are a Bachelor’s Degree in either Business or Liberal Arts, OR 8 years of active military service, and an interest in relationship sales. APPLY TODAY!
More information about Ferguson can be found at www.ferguson.com.
In order to be considered for our training programs, you must apply online with Ferguson.
Please do so by copying and pasting the ENTIRE link into your browser address bar:
The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.
ecommerce Content Specialist:
Are you interested in ecommerce and social media? Are you organized, detail-oriented, and like to be appreciated for the quality of your work? This may be the job for you!
Millennium Packaging is a values-driven distribution leader in the food service packaging and janitorial supplies industry. In this position you will work alongside our product, sales, and marketing team members to ensure the product data from our vendor partners is accurately represented on our ecommerce websites and in our backend system.
Responsibilities / Essential Functions
- Utilize Unilog CIMM2 CMS to manage web content and the e-commerce product database including attribute determination, product selection, product build, product upload, visual display, and content writing
- Drive compliance resolution of invalid, incomplete, or inaccurate data content
- Determine new attribute and brand abbreviations and maintain cross-reference table
- Provide support for other item or data quality related projects as necessary
- Coordinate all visual aspects of web site with internal and external resources to coincide with sales initiatives and corporate direction
- Train sales and customer service team members on web site functionality
- Professionally and in a timely manner handle customer service escalations
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Journalism, Communication or other related field
- One to two years of previous ecommerce or marketing experience or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Experience using social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Experience handling multiple tasks and project plans
- Experience in research, fact checking, copywriting, social media, transcription and data management
- Distribution experience a plus
- Excellent PC skills including strong knowledge in Microsoft Office Products, advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables)
- Knowledge of HTML, preferred
- Knowledge of ERP/DRP (Epicor Eclipse) and CMS (Unilog CIMM2) systems, a plus
- Knowledge of Search Engines Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), a plus
- Must be accurate and detail oriented
- Creative problem solver with excellent follow-thru skills
- Must be dependable, logical, consistent, and be able to manage multiple projects
- Ability to identify errors and omissions and formulate a correction/prevention plan
- Above average organizational skills
- Ability to put in extra effort to meet project deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Customer Service Experience
Send resume and information to: http://email@example.com
Reynolds American – Territory Manager (Sales Representative) / Trade Marketing – SOUTH CENTRAL ZONE: Territory Managers / Trade Marketing Representatives are assigned to a geographic territory where they are responsible for: • Calling on established traditional and nontraditional retail outlets • Selling and executing national/local brand building marketing programs and initiatives within these accounts • Achieving assigned quantitative and qualitative sales goals and brand building measures • Building outstanding relationships with store managers/owners by providing expert tobacco/consumer insights and advice through the development of individual business plans • Participating in relationship marketing by conducting effective “1 to 1” Consumer Engagements through a thorough understanding of Consumer Marketing Brand Strategies • Actively promoting the marketing mix through direct discussions with retailers using analytical proficiency and influencing skills to promote a beneficial business plan for RJRT and our retailers. • Consistently demonstrating the application of company values in all business interactions It is expected that Territory Managers / Trade Marketing Representative will become not only a passionate tobacco expert, but a valuable business consultant whose analysis, judgment and knowledge of the consumer and industry dynamics makes for a valuable partner to our retail customers. Territory Managers will be given in depth training to focus on product sales and distribution, as well as Consumer Marketing Brand Strategies, effective consumer engagement, and tobacco product awareness. Important Note: The location that you apply through may not be the location where you are assigned in the field. By submitting your application for the Territory Manager Position in the South Central Zone, you are indicating your preference for a position in the following states: Arizona, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas. Please do not submit an application for multiple zones. You will have the opportunity to expand your mobility preferences, to include your interest in multiple zones, during the application process. You will need to be open to relocation outside your current location in order to be considered for this position. Reynolds American Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. We require all new hires to be 21 or older. Our organization offers a level of challenge, responsibility and creativity for motivated employees that stands apart from the crowd. We are also committed to employing a diverse workforce and valuing different perspectives, experiences and talents to maximize the company’s potential for successfully achieving its business objectives. FT Position
Supply Chain Management Development Program: DistributionNOW is looking for recent graduates with a positive yet aggressive attitude who want to gain experience in Sales, Operations and Supply Chain Management. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for serious graduates to grow their industry knowledge and experience in the Oil and Gas Industry! How does it work? The Supply Chain Management Development Program offers an entire year of a rotational experience traveling to different locations, learning various areas of the business while you grasp the overview of DistributionNOW’s business model, process and overall strategy. At the end of the one year program, you will be placed into a Sales or Operations role within DistributionNOW. To further explain how the rotations work, take a look at the different options available on your journey: Corporate Project in Houston, TX (three months) the project may be in one or more of these areas: – Global Sourcing (international sourcing & support and procurement) – Materials Management (transportation/logistics, materials allocation, content, pipe, supply chain, planning, and forecasting) – Business Development (marketing, account development, pricing, contracts, and sales) – Process Management (business process, bar code and customer support) Sales and Operations Rotations (one/two 3-6 month rotations) to include all of the following: – Sales and Business Development – Operations – Warehouse and Inventory Management – Product Knowledge – Financials – Product and Industry Knowledge – Customer Service.
· Oral and written communication skills, both internal and external · MS Office skills (Excel, Access, Word, and PowerPoint) · Ability to initiate and adapt to change, and work as part of small and large teams · Detail-oriented, organized, objective, and analytical · Goal-oriented with the ability to multi-task under pressure in fast-paced work environment · Outgoing, self-motivated and willing to receive direction · Strong work ethic, integrity and dedication to results · Willingness to travel · Willingness to relocate within the US.
lease send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Belmont University is searching for a new University Minister: We are seeking a dynamic leader who has:
- A personal, growing commitment to Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord
- Calling and preparation for Christian campus ministry
- Ability to provide entrepreneurial leadership of ongoing and new programs
- Demonstrated commitment to helping students come to know Christ as Savior and Lord, and in helping them grow in that relationship through discipleship, worship, missions and service.
We will begin reviewing resumes at the end of February, and the application deadline is March 31.
For more information: http://University Minister – https://jobs.belmont.edu/postings/4574
Nestle, Brownwood, TX: Job Description
General Assignments Reporter, KIDY FOX, San Angelo, TX: Seeking someone who gathers, investigates, logs and writes sports and news stories, special reports, and series to be used on TV news programs and news specials. Uses creative and artistic tales to produce creative and original news stories and news features for inclusion in KIDY FOX news programming. We are seeking an individual with the following: The skills to make news by doing intensive research, crafting well thought out questions and asking those questions to news makers in a pointed but fair manner. Creates original stories from sources, beat checks, and by gaining insight from a variety of print and online sources. Knowledge of how to mine websites for relevant documents online Demonstrates excellent writing skills. Expertise in reporting on multiple platforms, including social media and web. Stays informed of developments in ongoing stories and issues. Strong live presence Knowledge of web publishing Travels for story coverage when needed. College Degree 2 years’ reporting and/or producing experience in a small to medium market or degree in Journalism.
About TEGNA: TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA), formerly Gannett Co., Inc., is comprised of a dynamic portfolio of media and digital businesses that provide content that matters and brands that deliver. TEGNA reaches more than 90 million Americans and delivers highly relevant, useful and smart content, when and how people need it, to make the best decisions possible. TEGNA Media includes 46 television stations (including those serviced by TEGNA) and is the largest independent station group of major network affiliates in the top 25 markets, reaching approximately one-third of all television households nationwide. TEGNA Digital is comprised of Cars.com, the leading online destination for automotive consumers, CareerBuilder, a global leader in human capital solutions, and other powerful brands such as G/O Digital and Sightline Media Group. For more information, visit www.TEGNA.com. TEGNA, Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information.
IDD Service Coordinator, Betty Hardwick Center, Abilene, TX: This position is responsible for providing Service Coordination services to individuals in DADS Waiver and General Revenue programs. The position will office primarily in Taylor county but will also serve consumers in all of the Center’s five county coverage area. Duties will include service coordination for both adults and children. The duties include, but are not limited to, outcome planning, and frequent in-person, long-term contact with consumers, families and service providers for medical, social, educational and related service needs. This position requires the ability to identify problem/need areas, plan with consumer /family to meet desired outcomes, monitor service delivery, work closely and positively with family members, advocates, service provider etc., in a professional manner, be thorough in assessment and documentation, locate and utilize a variety of community resources to meet the problems/needs of each individual, negotiate and advocate with the service providers for each individual, and develop a positive relationship with each consumer and provider. Keeps documentation of CARE forms current to meet contract requirements. These duties are performed under supervision and in accordance with established policies with some latitude for independent judgment. This position will work cooperatively with service providers and the community, always ensuring the consumer’s rights are respected and observed. Skills in written and oral communication, problem solving and teamwork are essential. Capable of working flexible hours and participate in an on call beeper rotation. May be required to use a personal vehicle for performing daily activities that may include transporting consumers. This position reports directly to the IDD Service Coordination Program Administrator. Applicants who are applying for positions providing care and services to persons with Intellectual and Developmental Disability Services in our Respite, HCS, Texas Home Living, or Skills Training positions, should watch the video at this link -http://www.dads.state.tx.us/providers/jobpreview/idd-video.html prior to applying for a job. Betty Hardwick Center is a Tobacco Free Campus for all employees.
Must possess a bachelor’s degree with a major in a social, behavioral, or human service field or must have been employed as a case manager for a HCS Program provider or a high school diploma and two years of paid experience as a case manager in a state or federally funded Parent Case Management Program or have graduated from Partners in Policymaking AND have personal experience as an immediate family member of an individual with a Intellectual and Developmental Disability • Experience working with persons with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities is preferred. • Must possess a current Texas driver’s license and qualify for Center insurance coverage. • Must be proficient in computer applications such as word, excel, outlook, etc.
Salary: $2768.60 / monthly
Apply online at: https://bettyhardwick.org/jobs/
Shannon Medical Clinic, Information Technology Openings, San Angelo, TX: Shannon Medical Clinic Positions (click link for information)
Information Systems Specialist, Betty Hardwick Center, Abilene, TX: Acts as primary Help Desk/Triage for the IT Department. Provides technical support and training for user applications such as Microsoft Products, Anasazi, Web Care and other department specific software and web based products necessary for work performance. Installs, diagnoses and maintains computer equipment and network hardware. Assists the Network Administrator staff with management of the IT infrastructure. Supports Information Technology departments on special projects. Maintains network and software security controls by issuing end user application rights and privileges. Installs, maintains, moves, and assists in testing new software and hardware for upgrading the local, wide, and wireless networks. Responsible for server application software, data, and systems states by performing daily backups. Works under limited supervision with latitude for independent judgment. Performs projects as assigned by the Chief Executive Officer. Betty Hardwick Center is a Tobacco Free Campus for all employees.
Graduation from an accredited four-year college or university with major course work in computer science, information technologies, or related field is preferred. Minimum of 2 years of advanced training is required. Education and experience may be substituted for one another. Skills in the use and support, troubleshooting and repair of computer workstations, network servers, storage area networks and applicable programs (Microsoft) , Windows operating systems, and security control applications. Must have the ability to recognize, analyze, and resolve network problems and end user support issues, to work effectively with minimal supervision, to communicate effectively in both written and spoken word, and to prioritize and complete tasks in a timely fashion.
Salary: $2666.67 / monthly
Apply online at: https://bettyhardwick.org/jobs/
Youth Pastor, FBC Belen: Looking for a person called by God and passionate about reaching and discipling students for Christ in New Mexico. The Youth Pastor will be responsible for overall student ministry including teaching, discipling, training and outreach to students in the community. A Bachelor’s degree with prior experience or seminary degree preferred. We are eager to welcome this person and their family into the church fellowship, support their leadership and worship and minister together to reach students for the gospel of Jesus Christ. Email resume to FBCYouthPastorSearch@gmail.com.
Staples, Brownwood, TX: Click here for job listings
U.S. Border Patrol: Border Patrol Agents
Brownwood Job Postings by BEDC – http://brownwoodbusiness.com/jobs?field_job_category_tid=All&page=2
Click To View Local Temp To Hire Positions
Taco Bueno- Brownwood is seeking dependable people for full time positions. Apply in person at 201 E. Commerce St. Brownwood.
Buffalo Wild Wings- Brownwood is seeking dependable people for full time positions. For Job inquiries go to the Buffalo Wild Wings website .
Shelterwood is a Christian therapeutic boarding school located in Independence, Missouri (just east of Kansas City) www.shelterwood.org. We house 50-60 on average teenage boys and girls from across the country who are struggling with family, life, God and themselves. Our Christian school, team of licensed counselors, and leadership work with college graduate men and women who give a year of their lives to live and work with the teens. Our ministry focuses on not only counseling the child, but also the parents. Our focus is on restoring families. Our big brothers and sisters, most college graduates at least 21 years of age, receive $1,000 a month stipend plus free room and board and insurance benefits during their year at Shelterwood. Our staff come from across the country. Presently our 27 men and women serving as first year Big Brothers and Sisters come from 18 different states, one other country and 23 different Christian Universities.
We have openings for female staff in March, then male and female staff who would start employment in May and August of 2015. Interested applicants can apply online at:
Here is a video which explains what we are about: