Sales Trainee Program – Ferguson: Ferguson is looking for entrepreneurial type college graduates who are seeking a long term career to begin as sales trainees in locations throughout the United States. The ideal candidate must possess a strong work ethic, diverse communication skills, a drive to succeed, confidence, trustworthiness, attention to detail, and the willingness and ability to take the initiative. If this is you, we just might be the company you are looking for.
The Sales Training Program is a 10-12 month program designed to educate, develop, and retain talented inside sales and showroom sales trainees. Once on-board, new associates start in a location where they complete a training program designed to develop knowledge, skills, and abilities as inside sales and showroom sales associates. The training curriculum includes warehouse, counter sales, inside (contractor) sales, and/or showroom (retail) sales. Upon completion of the Sales Training Program, sales associates will be responsible for managing all sales functions for existing and prospective customers. Typical job duties include: developing and maintaining customer relationships, preparing job quotes and providing accurate pricing/inventory information to customers.
Our minimum requirements are a Bachelor’s Degree in either Business or Liberal Arts and an interest in relationship sales. APPLY TODAY. More information about Ferguson can be found at www.ferguson.com. In order to be considered for our training programs, you must apply online with Ferguson. Please do so by copying and pasting the ENTIRE link into your browser address bar:
The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.
Police Officer – City of Coppell, Texas: A Police Officer for the City of Coppell provides essential law enforcement and community services to City residents, business owners, visitors and other City and law enforcement personnel. General duties include, but are not limited to, motorized, bicycle and foot patrols, response to dispatched calls for emergency and law enforcement services, alley checks, residence and business as well as alarm checks, routine traffic enforcement, accident investigation and other public service duties. A Police Officer must demonstrate a general knowledge of basic human nature. They must be able to read and understand complex issues and apply that in the context required. Officers must develop a basic and ongoing knowledge of Municipal, State, and Federal traffic codes, procedures, civil and criminal laws. Each officer must also maintain a working knowledge of the Texas Penal Code, Family Code, Code of Criminal Procedures, and the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Code. Officers must understand and abide by all rules and regulations of the Coppell Police Department and maintain an up-to-date working knowledge of court decisions related to arrest, investigation, search and seizure, interrogation and other law enforcement related issues.
A Police Officer must meet and maintain standards of physical fitness, agility and endurance as established by the City. Officers must have a high school education or GED equivalent, minimum 30 hours College credit and must obtain both basic police academy and TCLEOSE basic police officer certification. Each officer must pass a thorough background check and have no felony convictions. Each officer must have the ability to fluently read, write and communicate using the English language. Desirable qualifications include bi-lingual communications skills, prior patrol duty experience, TCLEOSE advanced certification or a Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice or a related area.
Annual Salary: $54,275.22
Apply online at: City of Coppell Website
Sports Anchor-Reporter KTXS Television in Abilene, Texas: Sports Anchor-Reporter. All applicants MUST have at least two years of professional television sports experience, as well as a college degree. This position anchors the 6:00 and 10:00 newscasts, as well as a weekly “Football Friday Night” show during the football season. This position will also be involved in our weekly, “Sports Sunday” program. Weekend shifts will be required. Our station has top-notch photographers, a live truck, the regions only satellite truck, and is the only station in the market broadcasting in high definition. High school football is huge in Texas. We are searching for a candidate who can plan and execute coverage, just as well as anchor and report. If you love telling sports stories, and can lead a sports department, Please email your cover letter, resume, and web link to Albert Brown : firstname.lastname@example.org . Absolutely no phone calls please.
Brownwood Bureau Reporter KTXS Television, Abilene, Texas: Highly motivated reporter who can also shoot for themselves. This is an entry level position that works out of our Brownwood, TX bureau. Are you outgoing with the ability to follow up on stories? Does your reel prove that you know how to find a hard news story on your own? If so, we need to talk! KTXS and Bonten Media put news first. Our news is broadcast in high definition, we have a live and satellite trucks, our own Doppler radar, and the tools to make a good reporter even better! Requirements for this position include Bachelor’s degree (or comparable experience) plus TV Newsroom internship, or part-time experience. Must be able to meet tight deadlines and work independently. If you love telling news stories, please email your cover letter, resume, and web link to Albert Brown : email@example.com . Absolutely no phone calls please.
Technology Sales Supervisor, Staples, Brownwood, TX:
Location: Store 1745, Brownwood, 76801, Texas
Date posted: 07/22/2015
Permanent / Contract: Regular
Job number: 942800
Primarily a sales position, the Technology Sales Supervisor will partner with management to determine and deliver on daily financial / non financial goals for Capital Goods (Divisions 1, 2, 3). Assesses and evaluates direct reports, and takes a lead role in providing guidance, training and coaching on company initiatives, sales programs and product knowledge to maximize sales and earnings. The Technology Sales Supervisor will work actively with management to develop and reinforce the selling culture, leverage customer relationships to drive sales, and uphold company merchandising standards in partnership with the Sales Support Supervisor or Sales Support Lead.
- Partners with management to identify and achieve short and long term goals for the technology department. Ensures team understands connection between store financial success and bonus programs
- Leads and models selling in the technology and furniture departments and cultivates a selling culture with associates working in the departments in order to achieve current goals and targets
- Maximizes department sales opportunities by leveraging the sales capabilities of the Technology associates by using current selling techniques and company programs
- Effectively resolves customer concerns and escalates to management when appropriate
- Provide management with relevant sales information. Actions stock level concerns and product problems and follows up with home office as required
- Assesses team member selling and technical skill sets and provides training as needed
- Prepares quotes on systems and related products where required
- Participates in the recruitment, hiring and onboarding processes within their department
- Accountable for training and coaching associates in all aspects of sales and customer engagement
- Partners with management to execute Performance Development Reviews (PDR’s) in a timely manner, ensures action plans are in place and follows up on development of associates
- Partners with management to performance manage direct reports including documentation
- Capable to follow RUSCOMP procedures effectively and trains others to do so
- Maintains and directs team to uphold company merchandising standards, including current pricing, signage, plan-o-grams, promotional planners, ad set-ups and displays
- Has a complete understanding of all company policies and procedures related to this position, as outlined in the training checklist
- Accountable to understand general company policies and provide guidance to staff as needed
- Ensures associates check and understand all sources of communication for information (white boards, bulletin boards, portal, etc)
- Identifies and communicates suggestions for improvements in all areas of business
- Ensures the general cleanliness of workstations, lunchroom and washrooms according to company standards is maintained
- Responsible for the safe and proper use of all store equipment and are required to inform management of any maintenance issues regarding the equipment
- Promotes and maintains a safe working environment and follows all company protocols for safety and is required to report any unsafe working conditions to a manager
- Proactively models and ensures team’s understanding of and adherence to all privacy policies
- Models and ensures team properly secures company assets and physical inventory and follows all loss prevention and key control procedures
- As per policy, required to have personal parcels (bags, totes, backpacks, purses, etc.) checked by a manager prior to leaving the store premises
- Sales Leadership 80%
- General Leadership 15%
- Loss Prevention / Privacy 5%
- Demonstrates strong selling ability
- Demonstrates leadership ability
- Capacity to communicate with clients effectively using a variety of mediums
- Ability to resolve clients concerns in a diplomatic manner
- Ability to make decisions with integrity that supports company guidelines and makes good business sense
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize efficiently to effectively to handle their daily responsibilities and serve our customers
- Ability to work effectively with ongoing distractions is necessary
- Can engage appropriately and work as part of a team
- Capacity to work independently and seek out assistance as required
- 3+ years of Technology Sales experience
- 1-3 years in a supervisory role with direct accountability for achieving sales and service targets is preferred
- Completion of post-secondary education in a technical field is preferred
- Conditions of the work environment are such that minor stress may occur
- A moderate amount of physical effort is required while placing merchandise, however, you are capable of choosing when to stop and relax
- Movement of freight by use of ladders and stock pickers is required
- Required to work a varying work schedule in order to meet the needs of the business. This would include working evenings and weekends as directed by management
* Please note that candidates who wish to apply for the position will be requested to consent to having a criminal background check conducted on them.
Copy and paste this link into your browser to apply: http://careers.staples.com/jobs/retail-locations/technology-sales-supervisor-brownwood-tx-brownwood-14485586/
Copy and Print Center Supervisor, Staples, Brownwood, TX:
Location: Store 1745, Brownwood, 76801, Texas
Date posted: 07/22/2015
Permanent / Contract: Regular
Job number: 942799
Responsible for creating and maintaining a successful Inspired Selling culture in the Copy & Print Center that is committed to delivering results by providing solutions to customers by managing relationships. This critical role is accountable for achieving key metrics to include profitable sales and margin, customer satisfaction (including quality production), associate satisfaction and turnover reduction. Serve as the leader for the Copy & Print department.
Drive profitable sales growth through team development, quality production and operational effectiveness.
- Leadership: Proven track record of leading a selling operation (i.e., financial acumen, sales principles and strategy execution)
- People: Confidence in leading a department and promoting a culture that consistently exceed customer & company expectations (i.e., train, develop, coach, stretch)
- Selling: Exhibits inspired or advanced level of selling behaviors in all interactions with business customers (i.e., in person, via phone or email). Experience using financial metrics to increase profitable sales (more sales, less waste). Uses Salesforce regularly to maintain and grow relationships with business customers.
- Print Production: Experience working in a selling & production environment. Passion for technology, production, workflows
- Operations: Experience managing multiple priorities and leading the execution of operational tasks. Flexible and adaptable to change current or institute new processes as the Copy & Print business grows. Willingness to work a flexible schedule to meet the customer and business needs
- Leadership: Serves as a leader within the retail organization with direct accountability to the Copy & Print Center. Runs a profitable, efficient and effective sales operation through effective people management. Provides feedback and coaching to all Copy & Print associates to build strength, relationships and capability. Takes personal accountability for the retention, development and performance of the CPC team. Partners with General Manager and Sales and Services Manager on Business Discount Program and additional programs as needed. Communicates regularly with copy and print team, store managers and is regularly networking with all associates in order to grow book of business.
- People: Involved in the selection, recruitment and performance assessments of CPC associates
- Selling: Champions Copy & Print selling programs; Exhibit and Inspired Selling behaviors in all interactions and communications with customers, associates and management and coaches team of associates to do the same; Serves as a Selling and Service role model for whole store. Achieve all sales & service goals and drives DPT through presenting solutions and rigorous utilization of Salesforce.com to grow relationships that result in BDP Net Incremental sales. Respond and resolve customer requests and concerns
- Print Production: Oversees print production to ensure customers receive quality jobs done right the first time. Follows the Copy & Print Quality First process, a proven production workflow. Conduct Daily Quality Walks every shift and provide positive reinforcement and coaching for deficiencies
- Operations: Responsible to make sure all operational policies and processes are followed (i.e., machine maintenance, supplies, click counts, UPS reconciliation). When possible, delegates operational tasks to Copy & Print team. Active in copy & print associate scheduling process. Stay current on new Copy and Print technologies, products and services. High degree of comfort working with production machinery and customer management systems including Salesforce.com. High integrity and ethical behavior as a keyholder for the store
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Managing Execution – Strives for perfect quality on all orders from preproduction through post production. Aligns own work plan with core plans and processes of the department; Holds people accountable for achieving goals and conveys clear expectations
- Focus on Service – Experience selling to business customers; Service oriented coaching
- Engage & Inspire – Team player; Considers recognition a must in any work environment
- Developing Others and Team Capabilities Provide training, coaching, feedback and guidance to enhance individual and team behavior and skill development. Projects a positive image and serves as a role model for others
- Listens Attentively – Is fully engaged in conversation when working with customers
- Build Relationship – Demonstrate a genuine interest in people, their business and print/office supply needs. Create and cultivate a web of relationships with people across a variety of functions and locations within Staples. Teaches new associates and team skills to engage with customers to identify and solve their needs
- Drive for Results – Accountable for Copy & Print sales, margin, retention and overall satisfaction. Puts in sustained effort to accomplish desired results. Experience and interest in using reports and metrics to shape vision, goals/objectives
- Adaptability – Flexible and adaptable to change current path based on customer need or new process/system. Remains calm/reasonable amidst tense/stressful situations
- Leveraging Diversity – Works cooperatively with people who have different backgrounds, knowledge, styles, talents, perspectives, values and beliefs
Basic Skills and Experience:
- Must have basic computer skills
- Three to Five year of key holder experience within a retail environment preferred
Reporting to this Person: No direct reports environment
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Copy and paste this link into your browser to apply: http://careers.staples.com/jobs/retail-locations/copy-and-print-center-supervisor-brownwood-tx-brownwood-14485518/
Java Developer, InfoTech Way, West Palm Beach, FL: Infotech Way is currently seeking a Java Developer with strong Core Java experience, and can work well in an agile development environment. This developer will primarily work on multi-threaded server-side applications. Responsibilities: • Creates detailed design and implementation specifications • Writes application code, and performs unit and functional testing in order to provide technical solutions for the business • Participates in technology discussions, and suggests improvements to technology and practices • Be a hands-on team member • Writes application code, and performs unit and functional testing in order to provide technical solutions for the business • Participates in technology discussions, and suggests improvements to technology and practices • Creates service oriented architecture-enabled applications and business processes • Develops aggregate services as appropriate to improve user experience and operations manageability • Performs analysis of data flow and issue resolution analysis • Designs effective solutions for complex programming and program debugging • Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned Required Skills and Knowledge: • Bachelor’s in IT or degree in Computer Science or equivalent • Expert in best practices, processes, and tools required to develop enterprise-level Java-based applications • Proficient in Java Core stack • Strong understanding of waterfall and iterative methodologies • Excellent written and verbal communication skills in a global team environment • Experience conducting proof-of-concept, developing prototyping and building reference model • Experience building, configuring and deploying services on containers such as JBOSS and Tomcat • Practical application debugging and troubleshooting skills • Linux/Unix commands and basic administration is preferred • Strong understanding of QA and Release Management process • Strong understanding of various SDLC methodologies • A team player who enjoys collaborating with technical and non-technical colleagues at all levels of the business. Entry level position. Salary $60,000 annually. Required Skills and Knowledge: • Bachelor’s in IT or degree in Computer Science or equivalent. Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Heights Baptist Church, San Angelo, TX: Worship/Youth Leader. Please send a resume, references, and a link to a video of yourself leading worship service to email@example.com. Call Cynthia at 325-656-0654 with questions or inquiries.
Financial Representative, Capitol Wealth Strategies, Irving, TX: We are currently hiring for a Financial Representative position at Capitol Wealth Strategies and have offices in both Dallas and Austin. We are a full services financial firm looking to add talented and entrepreneurial individuals. We operate under the umbrella of Guardian, which is a 155 year old, Fortune 250 company that is rated and ranked as one of the best*. We also own Park Avenue Securities for all of our client’s securities needs. We leverage the sales platform of The Living Balance Sheet which is proprietary to Guardian and how we truly separate ourselves from the rest. Lastly, we do offer a salary, training allowance, no office overhead costs, full benefits, matching 401k, defined benefit pension plan, and great renewals. We are NOT a captive firm either allowing you to leverage a multitude of providers for insurance and investment needs. Feel free to review our website at: http://www.capitolwealthstrategies.com/ .
To be successful in the Financial Representative Career involves many diverse skill sets. Most importantly you are a business owner and will need to develop your clientele with the training and support from our local agency and corporate offices. Four key personality traits are commonly seen in most Top Financial Representatives: •Entrepreneurial Spirit: The desire to run their own business and the autonomy this provides. •Impact on Others: The belief and focus to do something greater than themselves and help clients realize their financial goals and dreams. •Work Ethic: Top Financial Representatives are self-motivated to learn and market their practice to grow a clientele particularly in the initial years. •Coachable: The ability to work with our managers and mentors to learn the financial knowledge and approaches required for success and reach a mastery level as a planner.
To apply, email our Recruiting Director, Michaela Kee, your resume and cover letter to Michaela_kee@glic.com.
Staff Accountant, Betty Hardwick Center, Abilene, TX: Performs routine accounting work. Must specialize in the area of general ledger, fixed asset reporting, inventory control, and insurance. Knowledge of payroll and patient accounting/billing preferred. Will work under the supervision of the Accounting supervisor. Interacts with internal and external customers in a professional and courteous manner. 1) Position requires a bachelor’s degree in accounting or is in-progress working on degree. 2) Two years of full-time paid employment in accounting work and prefer grant reporting experience and fund accounting experience. Must possess excellent analytical, communication, organizational and interpersonal skills. 3) Must have knowledge of proper maintenance of accounting records, knowledge of automated accounting and billing systems, skill in use of computer and office machines. 4) Requires extensive knowledge of PC based spreadsheet software and word processing (Excel, Word, etc.). 5) Ability to work quickly and accurately with detail. 6) Ability to work with minimal supervision on routine tasks. 7) Must possess a current Texas Driver’s License and is an insurable driver. Apply online at https://bettyhardwick.org/jobs/
Teach, Learn & Discover in Asia’s hot spot: Seoul! FULL TIME Usually starting at a higher salary bracket than public school positions and with less stoic qualification requirements, Private institutes in Korea do require that along with teaching you will also play a bigger role in the creation and implementation of an enjoyable and effective curriculum that students can see results from being part of. You will also be required to go on occasional field trips and contribute to various holiday inspired events at the school. Some private institutes offer bonuses like Korean Language Classes and lunch to their instructors. . Teaching in Korea has become one of the most reliable go-to destinations as the economy for teachers has not been affected here as it has in other countries in recent years. Working for a private institution can give you a nice excuse to save money (housing is provided for you) while still enjoying your days off with a salary that can easily afford you a comfortable lifestyle. Tasty food, plentiful entertainment, quirky attractions & the famously warm spirit of the Korean people will mean you can quickly find lots to enjoy across the country. Quick Info: Students Age: From Kindergarten to Adults General teaching material supplied. Additional activities and lessons to supplement curriculum will be required. Working Days and Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-6pm Vacation: 2 weeks paid + 25 Public Holidays *Special Benefits: Visa Sponsorship, Round trip airfare, Single Housing, Health Insurance, Contract completion bonus. Salary: From 2100 to 2700 US. For information or to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lawn Technician – MasterScapes, Abilene, TX: MasterScapes, a full service property care, landscape, and water management firm, is actively seeking a motivated self starter to join our company – leaders in innovative thinking, professionalism, and customer service in Abilene, Texas and the surrounding area. Requirements: * Licensed Chemical Applicator or licensing assistance will be provided by MasterScapes® * Valid driver license Competencies/Skills: * Results oriented (sense of urgency) * Problem solving and decision making * Self starter (initiative) * Quality conscious * Service minded * Conscientious Job Duties: * Professional application of quality products * Ensure highest level of client service * Proper management of product * Proactive equipment maintenance * Create accurate records for clients and office Benefits: * Licensing training and continuing education provided * Advancement opportunities * Schedule flexibility * Retirement and health insurance opportunities. Send resume to email@example.com.
Events Coordinator – McMurry University, Abilene, TX: Position Summary: Responsible for working with event hosts and directing a team of student workers to coordinate campus events, conferences and special meetings with respect to budgets, speakers, facilities, technology, equipment, logistical requirements, and other related issues. Essential Duties of the Job: • Evaluate program and event histories, budget considerations, contractual provisions and planning committee recommendations to determine requirements for space, facilities, technology, equipment, lodging, catering, and on-site management. • Act as principal liaison between contractors, vendors, organizers, faculty, and staff with regards to all facets of the support of multiple programs and events. • Negotiate contracts with vendors for services, in accordance with budget constraints and university policies and procedures. • Monitor and coordinate accounting activities as appropriate, prepare internal reports and participate in budget planning and management, as required; and may coordinate and administer the purchasing of supplies and equipment. • Hire and supervise year round student employees. • Facilitate the set up and tear down of all campus events with the assistance of student workers. • Assist camp directors in the hiring of qualified trainers and medical staff to meet Texas Department of health standards. • Meet with directors and counselors in pre-camp sessions to review all requirements and get directors and counselors signatures on all Texas Department of Health agreements with McMurry University. • Work with Marketing and Communications to increase awareness of the McMurry campus and its facilities to the surrounding community. • Perform miscellaneous job duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities Required: • Knowledge of conference facilities, banquet and catering technology and equipment. • Strong organizational skills, including prioritization, multi-tasking, and attention to detail. • Ability to lead, delegate and motivate others to accomplish desired objectives. • Ability to develop, plan and implement short and long-range goals. • Knowledge of accounting and purchasing procedures, regulations, and standards. • Strong interpersonal and communications skills, and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community. • Knowledge and understanding of meeting and event planning. Working Conditions & Physical Demands: • Work is normally performed in a typical office environment. • Able to work flexible schedule which may include after hours, nights, and weekends. • Light physical activity. Work may involve occasional assistance of others in manipulation of heavy objects and some standing or walking. • Minimal or limited exposure to physical risk. • Some local travel. Required Experience: High school diploma. At least two years’ experience in events management or a closely related field. Excellent interpersonal skills in addition to strong written and oral communication skills. Able to work in a MS office environment, particularly Outlook, Word, and Excel. Preferred Education/Experience: Some college experience and previous supervisory experience preferred. Knowledge of college & university administration and events. Familiar with event scheduling software.
Interested persons are asked to please submit a cover letter and resume along with three references to: Events Coordinator, 1 McMurry Station Box 938, Abilene, TX. 79698; or email Nancy Smith – firstname.lastname@example.org. The review process will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
Springs of Life is a Christian, Evangelical Church – Colorado Springs, CO: with a large and growing Outreach to At-Risk Kids in central Colorado Springs. In addition to the church and its ministries, we also operate 2 childcare centers with 50+ staff serving 300+ children ages 6 weeks – 13 years. We are looking to hire applicants with a love for kids and a heart for ministry.
We are primarily looking for individuals with an active faith in Christ and a life pattern of involvement in church and ministry. We are willing to provide training to candidates whose heart is to serve the Lord and feel that they have a calling to teaching children. Below is a list of ongoing positions that we are looking to fill:
1) Preschool Teacher
2) Infant / Toddler Teacher
3) Sub / Sub-to-Teach
4) Teacher-in-Training (Aide)
5) School-Age Program Teacher / Driver
6) Bus Driver
7) Administrative Assistant
8) Specific Summer Program workers
To see more detailed job descriptions, or to apply, go to: childcare.springsoflife.org/jobs
To contact HR, email: email@example.com or phone 719/453-0202.
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY – SAGU – Campus Database and Reporting Specialist: Level S-06
The purpose of Southwestern Assemblies of God University is to prepare undergraduate and graduate students spiritually, academically, professionally, and cross culturally so as to successfully fill evangelistic, missionary and church ministry roles and to provide quality educational and professional Christian service wherever needed throughout the world.
The Campus Database and Reporting Specialist shall assist the Director of Campus Software and the Senior Director of Information Technology in making all campus databases as user friendly as possible, assisting in maintaining database health, and assisting employees of the University in extracting the data needed via custom reports for the efficient execution of University business.
The primary function is to create, modify, and review current reports used with our Campus Software.
- As the demand for different permeations of reporting evolves over time, reports should be modified to reflect newer data and newer presentations of this data so it is in a user friendly format.
- As the need for new reports is identified, they should be created in a timely manner. Creation order will be determined by the importance and urgency of the requested report.
- Will assist the departments of the University in creating new databases as the need arises.
- Troubleshoot existing non-Campus Software databases
- Assist University employees with reports in these databases.
- Give instruction to University employees on creating or modifying reports on the departmental level, enabling them to make quick, needed changes or report creation for simpler reports on an on demand basis.
- Assist in maintaining database health of all databases necessary for University operations.
- Reports directly to the Director of Campus Software
- Reports indirectly to the Senior Director of Information Technology
- Must have good communication and people skills
- An overall knowledge of network applications and theory
- Competencies in SQL scripting for Sybase, MS SQL and/or MySQL
- Must understand how to write lucid reports that link data from multiple tables
- 1 year experience, or a 2 year degree in a related field
Ability to troubleshoot TCP/IP, ODBC clients, and database clients
- Two years’ experience in a job dedicated to MS SQL scripting and reporting
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft SQL Reporting Services and ASP programming
- Accomplished in Crystal Reports
- Prior experience with Higher Education Financial Aid policies and procedures is a positive, but not required
Contact: Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Process: Applications are available in the Human Resources office or one can be downloaded and printed at www.sagu.edu/employment. All 4 pages of the application, the President’s Letter and the Background Check page must be completed before the applicant will be considered for employment. Incomplete forms will not be accepted. Your resume may be included when submitting the application to the Human Resources Office. An online application is also available at https://sagu.wufoo.com/forms/application-for-employment/.
This is a FLSA exempt position.
Blueprint Schools Network: Blueprint Math Fellowship 2015-2016: Positions are available in Denver, CO, St Louis, MO, Boston and Salem, MA. Fellows are full-time tutors charged with providing students with highly personalized tutoring in mathematics during the regular school day. Fellows work with 2-4 students at a time, delivering individualized lessons and working closely with teachers to accelerate students’ academic achievement. Fellows also work to build strong relationships with students to help increase their self-confidence and commitment to education. The Blueprint Fellows program is an opportunity to participate in a year of service making a difference in the lives of students. Fellows receive a stipend as well as benefits.
To Apply: Interested candidates are encouraged to visit our website, http://blueprintschools.org/fellows/apply-now to learn more about the program and to access the online application.
Brownwood Job Postings by BEDC – http://brownwoodbusiness.com/jobs?field_job_category_tid=All&page=2
Click To View Local Temp To Hire Positions
Taco Bueno- Brownwood is seeking dependable people for full time positions. Apply in person at 201 E. Commerce St. Brownwood.
Buffalo Wild Wings- Brownwood is seeking dependable people for full time positions. For Job inquiries go to the Buffalo Wild Wings website .
Shelterwood is a Christian therapeutic boarding school located in Independence, Missouri (just east of Kansas City) www.shelterwood.org. We house 50-60 on average teenage boys and girls from across the country who are struggling with family, life, God and themselves. Our Christian school, team of licensed counselors, and leadership work with college graduate men and women who give a year of their lives to live and work with the teens. Our ministry focuses on not only counseling the child, but also the parents. Our focus is on restoring families. Our big brothers and sisters, most college graduates at least 21 years of age, receive $1,000 a month stipend plus free room and board and insurance benefits during their year at Shelterwood. Our staff come from across the country. Presently our 27 men and women serving as first year Big Brothers and Sisters come from 18 different states, one other country and 23 different Christian Universities.
We have openings for female staff in March, then male and female staff who would start employment in May and August of 2015. Interested applicants can apply online at:
Here is a video which explains what we are about: