Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Austin/Central/West Texas: Enterprise RentACar Internship.
AnyIntern.com is the world’s largest internship and work experience directory. We work very hard to gather and list every internship available to students in industries that they actually love, such as Tech, Music, Startups, Film, Fashion, Sport and many more. It is completely free for students and hiring companies to use and it is updated daily with over 160,000 internships in the USA and abroad. Simply click the link to visit the site and view available internship opportunities.
POLITICAL AFFAIRS INTERNSHIP
This is a part-time 14-hours per week telecommuting internship.
- Conduct lobbying meetings with Congressional offices. Build support for key legislation that impacts the International Affairs Budget and the world’s poor.
- Represent The Borgen Project at various business, political and community events.
- Assist with fundraising. Create a personal fundraising campaign and meet targets.
- Mobilize individuals to contact their members of Congress in support of key poverty-reduction legislation.
- As needed, speak to groups, classes and organizations.
- Write letters of support for key programs to political leaders, media and other groups.
Qualifications: Outstanding writing skills. Strong oral communication skills and ability to lead meetings and give speeches.
Application Process: Apply online
Central Leadership Institute: 11 month paid internship with Central Christian Church of Mesa, Arizona. Provides a combination of classroom leadership training along with real life ministry experience for leaders who desire to serve in vocational ministry. Central Christian Church is a cutting edge multi-site church that believes in developing the next generation of leaders and will provide a unique and beneficial internship experience. The internship begins August 1, 2016 and provides an annual salary of $16,000.00, shared apartment, and medical coverage.