Personal Trainers / Group Fitness Instructors / Front Desk Help: Fitness Evolution, the area’s premier fitness club located in Early, Texas, is currently seeking qualified personal trainers, group fitness instructors, and front desk help who can deliver a fantastic workout experience to our clients and help grow our community. These positions require a strong ability to coach, manage time, and motivate clients. You must also have organizational and leadership skills and be willing and able to learn about the services and products available to clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver pre-designed workouts to groups
- Energize and motivate clients throughout the sessions
- Build attendance and retain current clientele
- Ensure safety of participants in regards to heart rate and exercise technique
- Modify specific exercises to accommodate various skill levels
- Attend monthly fitness staff meetings and required educational presentations
- Handle member concerns when applicable
- Assist sales associates, when needed, with studio tours and sales
- Intermediate knowledge of physiology, exercise technique, and body mechanics
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized
- Positive, motivating and effective interpersonal communication skills
- Desire and capacity to train all fitness levels
- Must hold current fitness certification from an accredited education company such as ACSM, ACE, AFFA, or IDEA
- CPR/AED certification
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Must be able to safely lift and move up to 40lbs
Interested candidates may apply in person at Heartland Mall, 300 Early Blvd.
City of Brownwood, Life Guard: The City of Brownwood has openings for multiple Life Guards who are able to work through the end of August. They pay is $10.00 per hour and the schedule will be somewhat flexible for summer vacations and camps. If you are not currently certified, the city is offering in house training for a reduced cost of $150; however, if you work throughout the summer, $75.00 will be reimbursed to you. Everyone is welcome and encouraged to apply for this position. See more details and access the job application at: City of Brownwood Job Postings
Wilson Cleaners & Laundry: Now hiring part-time help. Typical shift is 6:45 a.m. – 1 p.m. or 1 p.m. – 6 p.m. with an occasional Saturday 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.; however, we are willing to work with HPU student schedules. Please apply in person at 907 N Fisk.
Staples, Brownwood, TX: Click here for job listings
Taco Bueno is seeking dependable person for part-time position. Apply in person at 201 E. Commerce St. Brownwood.
Buffalo Wild Wings is seeking dependable person for part-time position. For job inquiries go to https://my.peoplematter.at/exceptionalbrandsbww/hire .
CiCi’s in Brownwood, TX, located at 1107 Clements St., is looking to fill positions from bus person to management. Apply in person.
Chick-Fil-A inside the Heartland Mall is currently hiring new team members. Apply in person or call 325-643-3910.
New Horizons Ranch ISD is looking for Tutors in math and science and subs in all subjects and volunteers. For more information contact Suzanna Goen at 512-535-1151.
Central Texas Opportunities, Inc. offers a number of full- and part-time jobs for the Central Texas area. To view available positions visit http://www.ctoinc.org/.
AT&T Job Opportunities Part-time positions are open at the Brownwood ATT location. These positions are highly flexible to fit your school schedule. However, you must be able to work Saturdays and Sundays. Plus, after 6 months with the company, ATT will pay your tuition and books! Apply Online at att.jobs