Good Samaritan Ministries has an immediate opening in our Resale Ministry. We are looking for an individual who can greet the public well and who has an eye for quality items. This is a great internship in ministry, social services and marketing. Hours: Monday and Wednesday: 11 am (or noon if that fits class schedules better)—5 p.m. and Friday: 9–1. This person will be assisting other Resale Ministry staff in accepting and sorting donations. Must be able to work outside under a tent. Should be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
We are interested in hiring someone who might want to stay with us after the fall semester begins, but will definitely hire the right person if it is only for the rest of the summer. Individuals must pass background check and drug testing.
If interested, please come by 305 Clark Street during our regular business hours. Monday & Wednesday: 1-5, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 9-1.
Customer Service, Chick-Fil-A: What’s it like to work for Chick-fil-A Heartland Mall? We’re glad you asked! Please take a moment to watch this short video and see just how special being a part of our team truly is. If you have ever considered pursuing a career as a customer service professional, we would love to meet you! We would like to formally invite you to join us for open interviews. They will be held every Tuesday at 10:30am and 4:30pm in our dining area at Heartland Mall in Early. We hope to see you here!
Texas Campaign for the Environment is now hiring full-time and part-time Community Organizers. Click the link for details. Texas Campaign for the Environment Community Organizers
City of Brownwood, Seasonal/Summer positions:
Regal Entertainment Group, Early, TX: Heartland Mall movie theater is now hiring floor staff, including: box office, concessions, and usher positions. To view full job description and apply online visit: Jobs at the Movie Theater
Schlitterbahn Lifeguards: Role Summary: Lifeguards maintain the safety of guests, by overseeing their assigned areas to protect weak or distressed swimmers in times of need and communicating with guests regarding other safety issues.
- Willingness to accept the most effective role.
- Providing guests with exceptional service.
- Ensuring guest safety.
- Maintaining high standards of safety.
- Maintaining skills at a rescue-ready level at all times.
- Assisting with various tasks including grounds, tubes, line control and taking out trash.
- Cleaning, sweeping, cleaning tubes, lifting tables and moving heavy objects.
- Passing random audits of skill levels and attentiveness.
- Must be at least 15/16 years old. (Dependent upon park location.)
- Must be friendly and outgoing with a high customer service acumen.
- Required to maintain established performance levels.
- Must successfully complete a swim-test and lifeguard certification course.
- Walking to and from your entire assigned area, climbing ladders and stairs when necessary.
- Standing with or without movement for extended periods of time.
- Exposure to multiple, high-stress situations at any given time.
- Sitting for extended periods of time while maintaining a sense of high alertness.
- Standing in natural, untreated river water or other water for extended periods of time.
- Must have 20/20 vision with or without corrective lenses.
- Exposure to sun and heat for extended periods of time.
- Bending, pushing, pulling, and lifting heavy objects.
- Must be able to push up to 50lbs and lift up to 20lbs.
- Must frequently use hands/fingers to handle tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
Apply online at http://www.Bahnjobs.com
Wilson Cleaners & Laundry: Now hiring part-time help. Typical shift is 6:45 a.m. – 1 p.m. or 1 p.m. – 6 p.m. with an occasional Saturday 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.; however, we are willing to work with HPU student schedules. Please apply in person at 907 N Fisk.
Taco Bueno is seeking dependable person for part-time position. Apply in person at 201 E. Commerce St. Brownwood.
Buffalo Wild Wings is seeking dependable person for part-time position. For job inquiries go to https://my.peoplematter.at/exceptionalbrandsbww/hire .
CiCi’s in Brownwood, TX, located at 1107 Clements St., is looking to fill positions from bus person to management. Apply in person.
Chick-Fil-A inside the Heartland Mall is currently hiring new team members. Apply in person or call 325-643-3910.
New Horizons Ranch ISD is looking for Tutors in math and science and subs in all subjects and volunteers. For more information contact Suzanna Goen at 512-535-1151.
Central Texas Opportunities, Inc. offers a number of full- and part-time jobs for the Central Texas area. To view available positions visit http://www.ctoinc.org/.
AT&T Job Opportunities Part-time positions are open at the Brownwood ATT location. These positions are highly flexible to fit your school schedule. However, you must be able to work Saturdays and Sundays. Plus, after 6 months with the company, ATT will pay your tuition and books! Apply Online at att.jobs