Customer Service, Chick-Fil-A: What’s it like to work for Chick-fil-A Heartland Mall? We’re glad you asked! Please take a moment to watch this short video and see just how special being a part of our team truly is. If you have ever considered pursuing a career as a customer service professional, we would love to meet you! We would like to formally invite you to join us for open interviews. They will be held every Tuesday at 10:30am and 4:30pm in our dining area at Heartland Mall in Early. We hope to see you here!
Texas Campaign for the Environment is now hiring full-time and part-time Community Organizers. Click the link for details. Texas Campaign for the Environment Community Organizers
City of Brownwood, Seasonal/Summer positions:
Regal Entertainment Group, Early, TX: Heartland Mall movie theater is now hiring floor staff, including: box office, concessions, and usher positions. To view full job description and apply online visit: Jobs at the Movie Theater
Central Texas Farm Credit, Brownwood, TX: In need of 3 students to provide child care services for a credit union event being held at the Brownwood Coliseum April 25th. Hours of service will be 5:00 – 8:30 p.m. Pay is $50 per student. Application deadline is April 13th. Email resume to Natali at email@example.com or you may call her if you have questions (325) 762-0328.
Do you want to come on the adventure of a lifetime? Do you want to impact the next generation? How would you like making incredible friends, growing closer to God and having a ton of fun? If these sound like your idea of an amazing summer, we’d love to hear from you! Eagle Lake Camps is searching for the very best college-aged counselors who have:
- A desire to minister to kids
- A passion for being outdoors
- An excitement to grow closer to Jesus
- And ridiculous amounts of contagious enthusiasm
Eagle Lake Camps is a ministry of the Navigators, an international, interdenominational ministry focusing on impacting the nations through spiritual generations of labourers living and discipling among the lost.
Paid: ~1,560 ~ $260 by-weekly
Employment dates: May 24- August 13th
To get started, go to: http://www.eaglelakecamps.com/apply or give us a call at 800-873-2453 today.
Founded in 1957, Eagle Lake Camps is a ministry of the Navigators, an international, interdenominational ministry focusing on impacting the nations through spiritual generations of labourers living and discipling among the lost.
We run overnight and mobile camps for kids of all ages. Currently in 8 States we hope to minister to over 8,000 campers this summer.
Coast 2 Coast Coaching works with local Elementary & Middle Schools to provide lunch recess & after school soccer programs. Our program integrates Science, Technology, Engineering & Math (STEM) into soccer. We partner with over a 1,000 schools in Texas and California. www.c2csoccer.com. We are recruiting students who are energetic and reliable to work with us. Soccer player experience is preferred but not necessary.
- Starting Pay: $17.5/hr with potential for bonus
- Help with lower income schools in the community
- Develop experience working with kids (management/communication skills)
- Students can work with us as part of their internship or work experience hours (if required). Flexible hours scheduled around their class schedule.
- Continuous jobpossibilities with us as we are one of the fastest growing sporting organizations in Texas
Locations: we partner locally with schools within a 30 minute drive from the Brownwood
Provided: A four hour training and equipment
Start date: we are recruiting for positions starting right now
Days and times: typically 11:30am-1pm and 2:30pm-6pm Monday to Friday. (varies per school)
email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Demand Staff: Receptionist position is now available in a professional, well established office. Requirements: Good command of English language, high school diploma, computer literate, ability to pay attention to detail and be self motivated. Duties include answering multi line telephone, filing, copying, scheduling. Previous experience in an office is required. This is a part time position that may go full time for the right person. Pay is $9 per hour. Please call 325-641-8583 or go to www.demandstaff.com and apply.
PhysAssist Scribes, Inc. is looking for experience-driven candidates who are pursuing careers in the medical field. We are offering both full time and part time positions across Texas.
As a scribe you will:
- Accompany the healthcare provider into patient examination rooms in order to transcribe the patient’s history, physical exam findings, consultations, labs, X-rays, and other evaluations, as stated by the provider, directly into the medical record
- Maintain a comprehensive list of active patients to help the provider remain organized
- Prepare plans for follow-up care, as directed by the provider
- Process admittal and discharge paperwork
- Eligible for Benefits and 401K
This is NOT an internship or a volunteer opportunity. Scribing allows you to shadow healthcare providers and get paid doing it, while gaining rare clinical experiences that help you grow as a person and as a professional.
- Highly motivated and experience-driven
- Pre-health track (pre-med, pre-PA, pre-nursing) preferred
- At least 18 years old and sophomore status or higher
- Preferred GPA of 2.8+
- No clinical experience required to apply
- Ability to move about and follow a healthcare provider for extended periods of time
- Ability to work in a stressful and fast-paced environment
- Ability to read, write, comprehend through listening, and speak fluent English
- Ability to operate a computer and/or laptop through proficient typing, clicking, and viewing a monitor for extended periods
- Ability to handwrite legibly
FAQ’s : info.iamscribe.com/start
APPLY : links.iamscribe.com/apply
HEART OF TEXAS BAPTIST ENCAMPMENT: In need of ropes course facilitator. Must be over the age of 18 no experience is needed but some some rock climbing skills could be an advantage but not required. I had none and now I’m a pro!!! Students can apply at: http://www.heartoftexascamp.com/hotbe/home
Once hired you will be sent to training!! It includes rock climbing, zip line, and more! Other jobs available are life guarding, kitchen staff, paintball, etc. Anyone who has questions can contact me about ANY of the jobs especially ropes and life guarding!! email@example.com Or firstname.lastname@example.org
Summer Camp Workers: Heart of Texas Baptist Camp is now hiring college-age individuals, who embody a spirit of service, to be Godly role models while serving the thousands of children and youth that attend the camp during this summer of 2017. The position includes a monthly salary, room and board for the entire summer, and the opportunity to earn extra scholarship money for school tuition costs. Not to mention the fact that your service will have reflected our Lord, Jesus Christ, and changed countless lives forever.
Please pray about this opportunity and let us know what God will have you do for the summer of 2017! Or, if you know a missions minded individual, please let them know about us!
“For what we proclaim is not ourselves, but Jesus Christ as Lord, with ourselves as your servants for Jesus’ sake.” 2 Corinthians 4:5
Summer Staff, Glorieta Camps: Job Description: We are looking for servant-hearted, enthusiastic 18-24-year-olds to serve as summer staff. You can check out www.campeagle.org/apply or email email@example.com for more info!
- Wilderness Guide
- Conference Staff
- Food Service
- Building & Grounds
- Worship Leaders
- Medical Staff
- Activities Staff
- Digital Media
- Child Care
- Retail Staff
Our mission to inspire Christ-like change is our motivation to get up early and stay up late. We work and play with a purpose, trusting that God can use any moment to make Himself known. Come and be part of the Family!
Salary: $150 per week plus room and board
Application: Please complete our preliminary application online at glorieta.org/apply
Schlitterbahn Lifeguards: Role Summary: Lifeguards maintain the safety of guests, by overseeing their assigned areas to protect weak or distressed swimmers in times of need and communicating with guests regarding other safety issues.
- Willingness to accept the most effective role.
- Providing guests with exceptional service.
- Ensuring guest safety.
- Maintaining high standards of safety.
- Maintaining skills at a rescue-ready level at all times.
- Assisting with various tasks including grounds, tubes, line control and taking out trash.
- Cleaning, sweeping, cleaning tubes, lifting tables and moving heavy objects.
- Passing random audits of skill levels and attentiveness.
- Must be at least 15/16 years old. (Dependent upon park location.)
- Must be friendly and outgoing with a high customer service acumen.
- Required to maintain established performance levels.
- Must successfully complete a swim-test and lifeguard certification course.
- Walking to and from your entire assigned area, climbing ladders and stairs when necessary.
- Standing with or without movement for extended periods of time.
- Exposure to multiple, high-stress situations at any given time.
- Sitting for extended periods of time while maintaining a sense of high alertness.
- Standing in natural, untreated river water or other water for extended periods of time.
- Must have 20/20 vision with or without corrective lenses.
- Exposure to sun and heat for extended periods of time.
- Bending, pushing, pulling, and lifting heavy objects.
- Must be able to push up to 50lbs and lift up to 20lbs.
- Must frequently use hands/fingers to handle tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
Apply online at http://www.Bahnjobs.com
Camp Counselors, etc., Camp Ramapo for Children, Rhinebeck, NY: Based on our 250-acre campus in Rhinebeck, New York, Camp Ramapo is Ramapo for Children’s residential summer camp that serves children ages 6-16 who are affected by social, emotional, or learning challenges, including children on the autism spectrum. Camp Ramapo provides a traditional summer camp experience for children who have difficulty building and maintaining healthy relationships with peers and adults and would struggle in a less supportive setting. All of Camp Ramapo’s programming is carefully structured to help children with special needs learn to live within a group, form healthy friendships, make good choices, overcome obstacles, develop self-confidence, and experience success. Camp Ramapo offers a one-to-one staff-to-camper ratio. As a Camp Ramapo counselor, you’ll receive: Intensive, evidence-informed training on our Ramapo Approach, which is sought out by educators, school leaders, youth workers and caregivers around the world Daily interaction with children who face varying degrees of social, emotional and learning challenges A network of people within Ramapo for Children’s community, which includes year-round staff members, trainers, board members and counselor alumni, many of whom have gone on to pursue careers in education, social work and psychology Free room and board on our 250-acre campus plus summer stipend and travel reimbursement Up to six credits through an on-site college course, “Fieldwork in Special Education.”
Many counselors are emerging professionals in the fields of special education, social work, psychology, and related fields, but no previous experience in this type of work is necessary. We do ask you exemplify the following: • Leadership • Kindness • Patience • Commitment • Respect • Passion • Ambition • Willingness to learn
How to apply For more information and to apply, visit www.ramapoforchildren.org. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. AmeriCorps, Peace Corps, and other national service alumni are encouraged to apply. Job Application Page https://ramapo.campintouch.com/ui/forms/application/staff/App
Salary: Stipend plus travel expenses
Camp Counselor, Eagle Lake Camps: Do you want to come on the adventure of a lifetime? Do you want to impact the next generation? How would you like making incredible friends, growing closer to God and having a ton of fun? If these sound like your idea of an amazing summer, we’d love to hear from you! Eagle Lake Camps is searching for the very best college-aged counselors who have:
- A desire to minister to kids
- A passion for being outdoors
- An excitement to grow closer to Jesus
- And ridiculous amounts of contagious enthusiasm
If your adrenaline is pumping and you are now second guessing all other jobs you have applied for, or perhaps this is the first time you have even thought about a summer job, we would love to hear from you either way. To get started, go to: eaglelakecamps.com/apply or give us a call at 800-873-2453 today.
Eagle Lake Camps is located in the mountains about an hour’s drive from/just outside Colorado Springs, CO. However, Eagle Lake Camps is growing and will be running programs in 7 states across the country this summer. A ministry of The Navigators, Eagle Lake Camps has been operating and changing lives for 60 summers. We’re committed to the disciplines of knowing Christ and making Him known. We accomplish this through exceptionally well-run programs, life-on-life ministry, meeting kids where they are at, and living out contagious fun. As one of our 250 college-aged staff, you will be a part of impacting approximately 8,300 campers across 5 major programs this summer. We love it here and “You belong here!”
Room and Board (meals) covered for all 12 weeks of employment.
Summer salary of ~$1200; $200 bi-weekly pay; *Option to fundraise additional salary.
Job Qualifications: A heart for man and a heart for God.
Period of Employment: May 22-Aug. 13
Hours per Week: Full time/ Varies depending on program
Fill out the online application today!
Contact: Registrar 800-873-2453
Wilson Cleaners & Laundry: Now hiring part-time help. Typical shift is 6:45 a.m. – 1 p.m. or 1 p.m. – 6 p.m. with an occasional Saturday 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.; however, we are willing to work with HPU student schedules. Please apply in person at 907 N Fisk.
Taco Bueno is seeking dependable person for part-time position. Apply in person at 201 E. Commerce St. Brownwood.
Buffalo Wild Wings is seeking dependable person for part-time position. For job inquiries go to https://my.peoplematter.at/exceptionalbrandsbww/hire .
CiCi’s in Brownwood, TX, located at 1107 Clements St., is looking to fill positions from bus person to management. Apply in person.
Chick-Fil-A inside the Heartland Mall is currently hiring new team members. Apply in person or call 325-643-3910.
New Horizons Ranch ISD is looking for Tutors in math and science and subs in all subjects and volunteers. For more information contact Suzanna Goen at 512-535-1151.
Central Texas Opportunities, Inc. offers a number of full- and part-time jobs for the Central Texas area. To view available positions visit http://www.ctoinc.org/.
AT&T Job Opportunities Part-time positions are open at the Brownwood ATT location. These positions are highly flexible to fit your school schedule. However, you must be able to work Saturdays and Sundays. Plus, after 6 months with the company, ATT will pay your tuition and books! Apply Online at att.jobs