House/Pet Sitter: This is a temporary position which will be from 8/31-9/4. Need reliable, trustworthy, HPU student to house and pet sit. Please contact Chase Frenette for more information. (801) 673-6524 or email email@example.com
Nanny: Child care provider needed for 4 month old twins during the school year. Position will be August 22nd through the end of November and pays $1400.00. The candidate will need to be available nights and weekends as the family is involved with HPU sports. Preference will be given to a provider who is CPR and/or first aid certified and who has experience with multiples. To apply email Jessica Roberson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal Trainers / Group Fitness Instructors / Front Desk Help: Fitness Evolution, the area’s premier fitness club located in Early, Texas, is currently seeking qualified personal trainers, group fitness instructors, and front desk help who can deliver a fantastic workout experience to our clients and help grow our community. These positions require a strong ability to coach, manage time, and motivate clients. You must also have organizational and leadership skills and be willing and able to learn about the services and products available to clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver pre-designed workouts to groups
- Energize and motivate clients throughout the sessions
- Build attendance and retain current clientele
- Ensure safety of participants in regards to heart rate and exercise technique
- Modify specific exercises to accommodate various skill levels
- Attend monthly fitness staff meetings and required educational presentations
- Handle member concerns when applicable
- Assist sales associates, when needed, with studio tours and sales
- Intermediate knowledge of physiology, exercise technique, and body mechanics
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized
- Positive, motivating and effective interpersonal communication skills
- Desire and capacity to train all fitness levels
- Must hold current fitness certification from an accredited education company such as ACSM, ACE, AFFA, or IDEA
- CPR/AED certification
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Must be able to safely lift and move up to 40lbs
Interested candidates may apply in person at Heartland Mall, 300 Early Blvd.
Wilson Cleaners & Laundry: Now hiring part-time help. Typical shift is 6:45 a.m. – 1 p.m. or 1 p.m. – 6 p.m. with an occasional Saturday 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.; however, we are willing to work with HPU student schedules. Please apply in person at 907 N Fisk.
Staples, Brownwood, TX: Click here for job listings
Taco Bueno is seeking dependable person for part-time position. Apply in person at 201 E. Commerce St. Brownwood.
Buffalo Wild Wings is seeking dependable person for part-time position. For job inquiries go to https://my.peoplematter.at/exceptionalbrandsbww/hire .
CiCi’s in Brownwood, TX, located at 1107 Clements St., is looking to fill positions from bus person to management. Apply in person.
Chick-Fil-A inside the Heartland Mall is currently hiring new team members. Apply in person or call 325-643-3910.
New Horizons Ranch ISD is looking for Tutors in math and science and subs in all subjects and volunteers. For more information contact Suzanna Goen at 512-535-1151.
Central Texas Opportunities, Inc. offers a number of full- and part-time jobs for the Central Texas area. To view available positions visit http://www.ctoinc.org/.
AT&T Job Opportunities Part-time positions are open at the Brownwood ATT location. These positions are highly flexible to fit your school schedule. However, you must be able to work Saturdays and Sundays. Plus, after 6 months with the company, ATT will pay your tuition and books! Apply Online at att.jobs