Dual Credit

High school students who demonstrate an outstanding academic record and a willingness to perform at the university level may apply to HPU through an Early Admissions program. The Texas Education Agency has authorized a procedure by which students may earn dual credit for high school and eventual college work.

Complete the Early Admissions Application to apply for dual credit at the Brownwood campus. Please also download the Dual Credit Enrollment Instructions for more information. If you’re looking for information about completing dual credit courses at our New Braunfels extension center, please click here.