At HPU, you are forever a Yellow Jacket, even after you receive your diploma. The Office of Alumni Relations seeks to connect our valued alumni with one another, as well as with our faculty, staff, administrators and current students. If you have taken just one class at HPU, you are alumni. Whether you just attended HPU, graduated last year or many years ago, please stop by and visit. We can’t wait to show you around the campus you know and love!
Upcoming Alumni Events
February 1 | 6:30-8:30 – Alumni Dessert Reception with Underwood’s cobbler at FBC Richardson in Richardson, TX February 4 | 4:00-5:15 – HPU Pregame Alumni Reception at Pioneer Drive Baptist Church in Abilene, TX
- February 11 | 6:30-8:30 – Alumni Dessert Reception with Underwood’s cobbler at FBC San Antonio, San Antonio, TX
- February 12 | 9:30-11:30 p.m. – Texas Music Educators Association, HPU Alumni Reception at the Grand Hyatt, Bonham D, San Antonio, TX
- February 20 | 11:00-1:00 – HPU Basketball Pre-Game Alumni Reception/Light Lunch at the Brownwood Coliseum Annex (Games start at 1:30)
- Coming Soon: Waco Area
- Coming Soon: Georgetown/Austin Area
- Coming Soon: Lubbock Area
- Coming Soon: Midland/Odessa Area
- Possible: El Paso Area
- June 21 | 7:05 p.m. – HPU Night at the Texas Rangers (vs. Cincinnati Reds) in Arlington, TX – Ticket Info TBA
HPU Caribbean Cruise
The HPU seven-night western caribbean cruise sets sail July 3, 2016.
Click here for more information.
HPU Alumni Association Membership
Click here to join – The Alumni Association of Howard Payne University is a network of former students who are proud of their college experience and desire to keep the university strong for generations to come.
The purpose of this Association shall be to further the interests of the University, its graduates, former students, and friends of the University by maintaining and developing the love and loyalty of the members of the Association for the University and for each other. This should be made evident by the active financial support of its members to achieve the goals of the university.
Membership in the association will:
- Provide annual scholarships to HPU students who are family of alumni;
- Support student initiatives;
- Assist in recruitment of students;
- Sponsor Homecoming;
- and much, much more!
- Free admission to all regular season home athletic games (with membership card);
- 10% discount at HPU’s online store (discount code available once a member);
- 15% discount at Fambrough’s Eatery and Coffee Bar (with membership card);
- 15% discount at HPU’s on campus Spirit Store (with membership card)
Additional gifts to the HPU Annual Fund are greatly appreciated. The Annual Fund at HPU provides much needed support to the campus budget including student scholarships and faculty needs. Please consider making an addition gift to the Annual Fund today.
Membership dues are $35 and the membership year is January 1 through December 31. Click here to join today!
Sign Up for Text Messages
Alumni Association Board of Directors
|Bobbette Bell ’87||Kathy Caudill-Garza ’83||Chelsea Murphree ’11|
|Shane Blackshear ’04||Matthew Haynie ’09||Danny Quintanilla ’82|
|L.J. Clayton ’77||Autumn Hendon ’02||Jarod Root ’03|
|Melanie Bigbee Clonts ’75||Kristi Franklin Hyatt ’86||Robin Lemma Sellman ’82|
|Jane Collette ’81||Brandon Ireton ’07|
|Dr. Dan Crawford ’64||Marilynn Jackson ’73|
|Gene Deason ’72||Kenna Jordy ’99|
|Kollin Fields ’13||Robert Morrison ’82|