Now that you have been accepted to HPU, it is time to experience your official first day as a Howard Payne University Yellow Jacket!
At Day 1, you will have the opportunity to:
- Meet with an academic advisor
- Schedule Fall classes
- Learn more about Student Life
- Visit with Financial Aid
- Tour the HPU campus and residence halls
- Enjoy a complimentary lunch
- Take the Accuplacer assessment (if needed)
- Finalize registration with the Business Office
REGISTER NOW! Only one scheduling event left!
(To register, you will need to use the same login information that you created when completing the application for admission.)
April 8, 2017 – Closed
May 13, 2017 – Closed
June 17, 2017 – Closed
Remember, you will need to submit your $100 tuition deposit and proof of bacterial meningitis vaccination (MCV4) in order to schedule. Shot records can be faxed to 325-649-8901, emailed to email@example.com, or mailed to: Howard Payne University, University Nurse, 1000 Fisk Street, Brownwood, TX 76801.
Don’t forget to check out your HPU Gateway to see what else you need to finalize your registration!