Once you are accepted to HPU, it will be time to experience your official first day as a Howard Payne University Yellow Jacket!
At Day 1, you will have the opportunity to:
- Meet with an academic advisor
- Schedule Fall classes
- Learn more about Student Life
- Receive your Student ID
- Visit with Financial Aid
- Tour the HPU campus and residence halls
- Enjoy a complimentary lunch
- Take the Accuplacer assessment (if needed)
Remember, you will need to submit your $100 tuition deposit and proof of bacterial meningitis vaccination (MCV4) in order to schedule. Shot records can be faxed to 325-649-8901, emailed to email@example.com, or mailed to: Howard Payne University, University Nurse, 1000 Fisk Street, Brownwood, TX 76801.
Don’t forget to check out your HPU Gateway to see what else you need to finalize your account!