Howard Payne University’s New Braunfels Center offers several undergraduate and graduate degree programs, as well as dual-credit courses for high school students. Click the links below to learn more about our academic offerings.
- Business Administration (Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Applied Arts and Sciences)
- Criminal Justice (Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Applied Arts and Sciences)
- Christian Studies (Bachelor of Applied Arts and Sciences)
- General Studies (Bachelor of Applied Arts and Sciences)
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Education in Instructional Leadership
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice
- Dual Enrollment
Howard Payne University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, and masters levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Howard Payne University.