Submit Final Transcripts

Please have official, final high school and/or college transcripts sent to HPU in a sealed envelope or via Parchment, Speede or TREX. Transcripts sent via an online source may be directed to the Brownwood campus.

To mail transcripts, please send them to:
Howard Payne University
4102 Loop 337, Suite 100
New Braunfels, TX 78130