Tuition and Finances for HPU’s New Braunfels Center
- Undergraduate courses – $425 per credit hour
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) – $525 per credit hour
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice – $525 per credit hour
- Course audit (not for credit) – $105 per credit hour
- Dual Credit – $300 per class
FAFSA School Code: 003575
For more information about grants and loans, contact HPU’s Office of Financial Aid at 325-649-8015.
Christian Studies Majors
- Baptist General Convention of Texas Ministerial Scholarship
- Jespersen Direct Scholarship
Criminal Justice Majors
- Law Enforcement Officers Scholarship
- Christian Leadership Scholarship
- HPU NB Endowed Scholarship (available for 2018-19)
- Marjorie C. Depriest Direct Scholarship
- Marjorie C. Depriest Endowed Scholarship
For more information about scholarships, contact HPU’s New Braunfels Center at 830-629-2366 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Veteran’s Education Benefit Program
Students eligible for educational benefits from the Veteran’s Administration should contact the New Braunfels Center at 830-629-2366 to expedite handling of VA forms needed to qualify for benefits.
Want to find out more about what’s happening at HPU NB? Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!