On-Campus Jobs (Brownwood)


Note: Check with the Financial Aid office located in Packer Administration Building for current open positions on campus and to see if you qualify to be a student worker.

Required Steps for HPU Student Employment

1. Interview with campus employer.
2. Visit the Office of Financial Aid to get a Howard Payne University Student Employment Authorization Form. This form must be signed by the supervisor in the department hiring you to work.
3. Return the completed and signed Authorization Form to the Office of Human Resources to complete your payroll eligibility paperwork. (You can’t get paid until this is completed.)
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the HPU Career Services Office at careerservices@hputx.edu and we will be happy to help.