Tutor: 7 year old boy going into 1st grade at East Elementary needs a tutor 1-2 days per week, 1 hour each session. Willing to meet in a public place. Needs help with handwriting, reading, and math. Must be patient and willing to teach.
If interested, call Lainey Hall at 325-642-0463.
LaQuinta Inn & Suites by Windham, Night Audit/Desk Manager: Here’s your opportunity to “Work on the Bright Side®”! La Quinta Inns & Suites®, a leader in the hospitality industry, is currently looking for a Night Auditor to conduct all nightly audit-related duties while providing guest service at the hotel’s front desk. Audit responsibilities include nightly balancing duties, daily paperwork, and shift reports. While completing these duties, the Night Auditor will attend to guest needs such as guest check-in/check-outs, reservations, and attending to guest questions and needs. This position also sets up the breakfast area each morning according to La Quinta standards.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift 25 – 50 lbs. and carry up to 10 lbs.
- Must have sound judgment and directional skills and be able to work with little or no supervision
- Must be proficient in the use of common Windows-based computer programs, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must be able to operate basic office machines, i.e., copier, fax, printer, etc.
- Must display very good organization and time management skills.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with many types of personalities
Hours will be flexible for the college student who is a good fit for this position.
Apply in person and speak with Tina at 103 Market Place Blvd.
Good Samaritan Ministries, Donation Receiving Agent: This job includes accepting donations from the public and sorting through those donations as part of the process of preparing them to be sold in the Resale Store. Candidates must be willing to work with the public. This includes our clients and volunteers.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds and work outside
- Work hours are Tuesday and Thursday 9 am to 1 pm
- Additional hours on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday could possibly be available depending on the applicants availability.
Good Samaritan Ministries is a nonprofit organization serving the families of Brown County. This position would be a great experience for students seeking a profession in ministry or social work. Please apply in person at Good Samaritan Ministries, 305 Clark Street during our regular business hours, Monday and Wednesday 1 pm to 5 pm or Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 9 am to 1 pm.
United Supermarkets, Various Positions: To view a complete job description or apply for one of these positions, use the following link: United Super Market Job Openings
- Bakery Clerk
- Night Stocker
- Food Service Cook
- Food Service Clerk
- Starbucks Clerk