|3939 Joe Ramsey Blvd E, Greenville, TX 75401|
Highland Terrace Baptist Church in Greenville, TX is looking for a Student Minister to develop and lead a comprehensive program for students grades 7-12 and college students, reaching, equipping and reproducing disciples who disciple others. The Student Minister will serve as an engaging spiritual leader and role model with a strong biblical foundation and an eagerness to see students come to know Christ and to grow in their faith.
· A mature Christian exhibiting a growing relationship with Jesus Christ easily recognizable by their actions, their attitude, and their behavior. An individual who exhibits the qualifications as outlined in 1 Timothy 3:1-7 and Titus 1:5-9.
· A clear sense of a divine call from God to student ministry and evangelistic fervor and desire to see students come to know Christ as Savior
· Unyielding passion for the glory of God, evangelism, discipleship and outreach
· A minimum of 2 years’ experience in vocational student ministry, mentoring, counseling, leadership or administration.
· Evidence and history of strong organizational skills with daily and weekly activities as well as with annual activities/events. Able to lead and manage a youth/student ministry and attract capable youth workers and adults.
· Bachelor’s degree required; seminary training/degree preferred
· Looks to include all students, with an eye out for those marginal students that have difficulty fitting in.
· Demonstrated success in collaboration and coordination with other ministries and willingness to work within the vision of the church.
· Ability to effectively communicate and relate with adults and students of various ages and levels of spiritual maturity within the church, especially students and their parents
· A focused and motivated individual with a vision for and a faithful commitment to grow the youth/student ministry, having a servant’s heart for others, and actively seeks God’s will for the ministry.
|College Degree/Some Seminary preferred|
How to Apply