Can I check out a laptop?
Yes. The library has laptops available for Brownwood campus students to check out. The loan period is 24 hours. Fill out a loan agreement form at the Information Services desk in the library to borrow one.
Can I download E-books from the library?
Does the library have a color copier or color printer?
Does the library have a scanner I can use?
Yes, the library has two photocopier/scanners. Photocopies are 5-cents per page; scanning is free. You will find one copier/scanner located on the main floor in the Lobby area. The other copier/scanner is located on the main floor, in the Multi-purpose Room.
How do I get a library card?
- Your HPU ID serves as your library card.
- Community residents may purchase a Community-Resident Library Card for $10 per year, which enables them to check out up to two books at a time from our library.
How do I get access to electronic resources from off campus?
- From the library website, HPU Students will log in with their Gateway Username & Password when prompted.
- Community residents must come to the library to access our resources.
How many books can I check out?
- Up to 60 books at a time if you are an HPU ID card holder.
- Community card holders may check out up to two items at one time.