Howard Payne University is a great place to call home for the rest of your college experience. With caring and supportive faculty and staff and a Christian atmosphere, our students often find HPU to be a great fit for them. We’re committed to helping you develop academically, personally and spiritually. Find your place at HPU today by following the steps below. We look forward to having you as part of the HPU family!
Students with 12 or more credit hours from an accredited institution can apply to transfer to HPU!
Have less than 12 hours? Check out our First Year Admissions page.
Follow these steps to get the process started now:
- Submit your application – Click the link to fill out our FREE application for admission.
- Submit your college transcript(s) – Mail official copies of your transcripts from ALL colleges or universities you have attended to HPU at the address below.
- Submit your high school transcript – Contact your high school and have them send us an official copy of your final high school transcript.
Please send transcripts to:New Braunfels Center Howard Payne University 4102 Loop 337, Suite 100 New Braunfels, TX 78130
Unconditional admission may be granted to transfer students from colleges and universities accredited by a regional accrediting agency who meet HPU’s general admission requirements, and who are eligible to return to their last college or university attended. The enrollment status of students currently on academic suspension from another college or university will be determined by the Howard Payne University Admission Committee. Students from accredited junior or senior colleges and universities will receive full credit for work done in such institutions, but are subject to certain limitations.
Because HPU participates in the Texas Common Course Numbering System (TCCNS), you can enroll in your General Education courses at your local community college with full confidence that your coursework will transfer to HPU and apply toward your degree.
See our agreements with Alamo Colleges for:
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science, and Bachelor of Applied Arts & Sciences in Criminal Justice
Setting up a visit will give you a chance to talk with your admission counselor and better understand how HPU New Braunfels can help you achieve your academic goals. You’ll walk away from your visit with a free t-shirt and good feel for what life is like here at HPU. Contact us to schedule your visit today!
The Next Steps…
Once you have been accepted to HPU, here’s what you need to do next:
- Submit your FAFSA – The Free Application for Federal Student Aid helps students find federal student aid to help them pay for college. HPU’s school code for the FAFSA is 003575.
- Submit Immunization Records
- Submit Extension Center Health Form
- Claim Account
- Complete Financial Aid Application – This form helps the Financial Aid office find the best award package possible for you.
- Schedule Advising Appointment
- Order Textbooks – Once you have your classes scheduled, you can order your textbooks at HPU’s online bookstore.
Have more questions? Contact email@example.com 830-629-2366
Want to find out more about what’s happening at HPU NB? Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!