Alumni Association Board Member Application
Duties and responsibilities of HPU Alumni Association board members:
- Help to further the interests of the University.
- Actively support HPU financially to help achieve university goals.
- Encourage and promote membership in the Alumni Association.
- Regularly attend the meetings of the Board of Directors and Association.
- Actively recruit potential students for Howard Payne University.
- Abide by the Association by-laws and Board of Trustees policies as they pertain to the Alumni Association Board.
- Sign a Confidentiality Statement
The Nominating Committee will carefully review all applications submitted. Applicants are still subject to the discretion of full board approval, which is based on the competitiveness of the applicant pool. The Howard Payne Alumni Association Board of Directors would like to thank you for your time filling out the application.
If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org