To build children, their parents, and volunteers’ relationship with God, build Godly relationships with their family and friends and to help others do the same.
I . Have a visible, growing relationship with Jesus.
2 Have visible, successful experience in children’s ministry.
3. At least a bachelor’s degree.
4. Live no more than 25 miles from Marble Falls within I month of hire date.
5. Self starter
6. Ability to set and achieve goals
7. Able to communicate vision
8. A good communicator
9. A team builder.
I . Develop relationships with children from Birth to 5th grade.
2. Oversee curriculum, programming, and discipleship of students including but not limited to camps.
retreats, Sunday morning activities. etc.
3. Incorporate children into the life and ministries of Lake Shores Church.
l . Develop relationships with parents of children.
2. Oversee training, equipping and empowering of parents to be the primary spiritual influence on students.
3. Incorporate parents into the life of Lake Shores Church.
l . Recruit, equip and empower volunteers to serve children and their parents.
2. Schedule and train volunteers