To build youth, their parents, and volunteers’ relationship with God, build Godly
relationships with their family and friends and to help others do the same.
l . Have a visible. growing relationship with Jesus.
2. Have visible, successful experience in children’s ministry.
3. At least a bachelor’s degree.
4. Live.no more than 15 miles from Marble Falls within I month of hire date.
5. Self starter
6. Ability to set and achieve goals
7. Able to communicate vision
8. A good communicator
9. A team builder
I . Develop relationships with students grade 6-12.
2. Oversee curriculum, programming, and discipleship of students including but not limited to camps, retreats. etc.
3. Incorporate students into the life and ministries of Lake Shores Church.
I . Develop relationships with parents of students.
2. Oversee training, equipping and empowering of parents to be the primary spiritual influence on students.
3. Incorporate parents into the life of Lake Shores Church.
l . Recruit, equip and empower volunteers to serve students and their parents.
2. Schedule and train volunteers