The Business Office manages the financial activities of the university relating to accounting, student billing, cash receipts, disbursements, fixed assets, cash flow management and investments.
- Payments on student accounts
- Check cashing ($50 maximum) no 2 party checks
- Information on finalizing registration
- Pick up reimbursement checks
- Sign loan checks
- We accept cash, checks, MasterCard, Vias, American Express and Discover
- 3% convenience fee on credit card payments
- $25 fee on returned checks
Learn how to submit payments and view account balances.
Business Office Forms
Register for a parking pass, download the 1098-T form and other information here.
Scholarships & Costs
View scholarships available to students and costs for students at HPU’s Brownwood campus.
Contact the Business Office
View contact information for the Business Office or submit your questions.