The Master of Business Administration degree program is designed to provide preparation for those who desire to further their career goals as managers or area specialists. The curriculum is designed to provide students with an appropriate balance of theory with practical application centered in a Christian servant leadership model.
- Fully Online beginning Fall 2019
- Entrance exam not required
- Non-thesis degree
- MBA Degree Requirements – Student is required to complete 30 credit-hours of MBA coursework (24 hours of Core classes and 6 hours emphasis to be chosen from Finance, International Business or Marketing). Core courses are offered in the fall and spring semesters, and emphasis courses are offered during the summer sessions only.
- Students will learn to reason critically and analytically and solve problems faced by managers and entrepreneurs
- Students will develop an advanced understanding of applied business communications
- Students will be able to demonstrate knowledge in the functional areas of business
- Students will develop career goals and understand how to leverage professional opportunities
- Applicant must hold a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution
- Applicants with a cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.00 or higher are eligible for full admission to the MBA program.
- Applicants with a cumulative undergraduate GPA between 2.70 and 2.99 may be considered for probationary admission to the MBA program.
- Complete an application which includes a written essay
- Applicant must submit All Official Transcripts (Official Transcript Address )
- All admission materials will be reviewed by the Graduate Admissions Screening Committee
More MBA Information
If you’ve been admitted to the MBA program, please click here to complete the required enrollment forms.
If you have been enrolled in the MBA Program but withdrew from classes and was inactive in the program for one long semester or more, please contact the School of Business for the Request for Readmission Application.