What is Dual Credit?
Dual Credit, also referred to as dual enrollment, is available to students who have completed their freshman year at accredited high schools and are looking to gain college credit while completing core requirements for high school.
The cost per credit hour for Dual Credit courses is $100.
How to get started
- Dual Credit Enrollment Instructions
- Apply Now for Free
- Interested in seeing how your credits apply?
- View HPU Brownwood Campus and New Braunfels Center Class Schedule
- Common Dual Credit Courses
- Course Selection Form
- Returning Student Course Selection Form