Financial Aid Helpful Forms and Links
There are many valuable resources on the internet to assist students and their families with college planning, including FastWeb, College Board (SAT), ACT, Adventures in Education, Texas Comptroller, U.S. Department of Education, National Center for Education Statistics, Federal Student Aid and the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
The FAFSA4caster is a tool that will help estimate your financial aid and expected family contribution. The Net Price Calculator is a tool to help estimate financial aid and assist with affordability considerations.
Official HPU Student E-mail Account
After HPU assigns an official HPU e-mail account to a student, the student is responsible for checking their HPU e-mail account. University offices use the student e-mail to send important information and to contact students. Students will be held responsible for information provided in their e-mail account and for any deadlines missed due to their failure to access their campus e-mail. If you have any questions regarding your e-mail account, contact the IT department at 325-649-8034.
Financial Aid Forms
- Financial Aid Application – Undergraduate and Graduate
- Outside Scholarship Form
- Core Residency Questions
- Summer 2020 Enrollment Verification
- 2020-2021 Verification Worksheet — Dependent Student
- 2020-2021 Verification Worksheet — Independent Student
- Request an IRS Tax Return Transcript using 4506t form
- Request an IRS Tax Return Transcript online
- Direct Loan Confirmation Form (previous borrowers)
- Direct Student Loan Instructions
- PLUS – New Borrowers — Instructions
- PLUS – Previous Borrowers — Instructions
- PLUS Request & Authorization Statement
- Financial Aid Definitions
- Student Employment Application
- Suspension Appeal Checklist
- Suspension Appeal Form