BROWNWOOD – August 17, 2023 – Howard Payne University personnel in several offices will be available on Saturday, August 19, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. to assist any students who may need additional assistance in advance of the fall 2023 semester, which begins on Monday, August 21. The following offices will be open as indicated:
• Office of Admission (Office of Admission building)
• Business Office (Packer Administration Building, second floor)
• Office of Information Technology (Packer Administration Building, first floor)
• Office of the Registrar (Packer Administration Building, second floor)
• Office of Financial Aid (Packer Administration Building, first floor)
• Office of Student Experience (Mabee University Center, second floor)
A campus map is available at www.hputx.edu/map.
Dr. Cory Hines, HPU president, said the expanded schedule for these selected offices is part of a university-wide effort to enhance the student experience.
“Howard Payne University is ready for an exciting new year,” said Dr. Hines. “We encourage students who have last-minute questions to take this opportunity to finalize their preparations for the semester ahead.”
HPU is still accepting applications for the fall 2023 semester. For details, visit www.hputx.edu/enroll or call 325-649-8020.
Cutlines: HPU’s Packer Administration Building is one of the campus facilities that will be available to students on Saturday, August 19.