BROWNWOOD – August 13, 2021 – Howard Payne University personnel in several offices will be available on Saturday, August 21, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. to assist any students who may need additional assistance in advance of the fall 2021 semester, which begins on Monday, August 23. The following offices will be open as indicated:
- Office of Admission (Office of Admission building)
- Business Office (Packer Administration Building, second floor)
- Office of Information Technology (Packer Administration Building, first floor)
- Office of the Registrar (Packer Administration Building, second floor)
- Office of Financial Aid (Packer Administration Building, first floor)
- Office of Student Life (Mabee University Center, second floor)
A campus map is available at www.hputx.edu/map.
Dr. Cory Hines, HPU president, said the expanded schedule for these selected offices is part of a university-wide effort to enhance the student experience.
“All of us at Howard Payne University have been eagerly preparing for a great new academic year,” said Dr. Hines. “We’re happy to make these extra hours available to students who might have last-minute questions.”
Cutline: Howard Payne University’s Packer Administration Building is one of the campus locations that will be available to students on Saturday, August 21.